1. Legocrack1

OP Legocrack1 Newbie
    Newcomer

Mexico
    Hey, fellas, how are you.

First of all I dissect myself if this thread is in the wrong section, I'm new to the forum and I'm starting,

You see, yesterday I got a nintendo switch "decomposed" the problem is that when you turn it on the nintendo logo appears and then the nintendo switch and gets stuck in this step, the console is fine physically, I can not enter recovery mode but if the RCM, proceed to use some payloads and these work well, one to check if the console was patched and another to start HETAKE , hetake works well so I manage to save the NAND and keys, but when starting atmosphere the problem happens again, the atmosphere logo appears and then the nintendo switch logo and stays again.

As I tell you, I've done all this between yesterday and today, so I may have made a mistake or I've been confused on some concept. Thanks a lot.

2. Modificatorul

Modificatorul GBAtemp Regular

Russia
    Try to run linux , and see if bt /wifi is working.
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/l4t-ubuntu-a-fully-featured-linux-on-your-switch.537301/

Last edited by Modificatorul, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Legocrack1

OP Legocrack1 Newbie
    Newcomer

Mexico
    Even if the bluetooth chip or wifi didn't work, shouldn't that stop the console from turning on it?.

I forgot to comment that Itake gives me this information about the fuses:
    Burnt fuses (ODM 7/6): 13 - 0.
    Some people told me that the flaw may have been caused by a poorly made update.

4. Legocrack1

OP Legocrack1 Newbie
    Newcomer

Mexico

Interesting, I have installed L4T and wifi doesnt work, and the Bluetooth well, I cant see other devices but other devices can detect the Nintendo switch

Attached Files:

5. Modificatorul

Modificatorul GBAtemp Regular

Russia
    Last edited by Modificatorul, Aug 14, 2020
  6. Legocrack1

OP Legocrack1 Newbie
    Newcomer

Mexico
    Its exactly the same problem, The caos looks fine but I dont have the tools to check it , I have done the reboot like the Linux thread and bt is not working, So im thinking in the possibility of reflow the wifi module.

Modificatorul likes this.
  7. ZachyCatGames

ZachyCatGames GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Something probably tries to do something with it, but cannot, doesn't know what to do, then hangs.

8. Legocrack1

OP Legocrack1 Newbie
    Newcomer

Mexico
    Hi guys, I purchased a new multimeter to check caps before send the nintendo switch to reflow, my surprise was that 2 caps are shorted, someone knows the function of those caps? Maybe the switch can works without those caps.

Attached Files:

9. ucef

ucef GBAtemp Regular

Morocco
    i think the caps have something to do with joycons

10. dante202025

dante202025 Member
    Newcomer

Chile
    the switch works? or not? if it doesn't work you could make it work with linux maybe and use retropie but only if it doesn't boot but starts another OS

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Nintendo, bricked, switch