Legocrack1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey, fellas, how are you.

First of all I dissect myself if this thread is in the wrong section, I'm new to the forum and I'm starting,

You see, yesterday I got a nintendo switch "decomposed" the problem is that when you turn it on the nintendo logo appears and then the nintendo switch and gets stuck in this step, the console is fine physically, I can not enter recovery mode but if the RCM, proceed to use some payloads and these work well, one to check if the console was patched and another to start HETAKE , hetake works well so I manage to save the NAND and keys, but when starting atmosphere the problem happens again, the atmosphere logo appears and then the nintendo switch logo and stays again.

As I tell you, I've done all this between yesterday and today, so I may have made a mistake or I've been confused on some concept. Thanks a lot.

Modificatorul

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hey, fellas, how are you.

First of all I dissect myself if this thread is in the wrong section, I'm new to the forum and I'm starting,

You see, yesterday I got a nintendo switch "decomposed" the problem is that when you turn it on the nintendo logo appears and then the nintendo switch and gets stuck in this step, the console is fine physically, I can not enter recovery mode but if the RCM, proceed to use some payloads and these work well, one to check if the console was patched and another to start HETAKE , hetake works well so I manage to save the NAND and keys, but when starting atmosphere the problem happens again, the atmosphere logo appears and then the nintendo switch logo and stays again.

As I tell you, I've done all this between yesterday and today, so I may have made a mistake or I've been confused on some concept. Thanks a lot.

Try to run linux , and see if bt /wifi is working.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/l4t-ubuntu-a-fully-featured-linux-on-your-switch.537301/

Last edited by Modificatorul,

Legocrack1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Even if the bluetooth chip or wifi didn't work, shouldn't that stop the console from turning on it?.

I forgot to comment that Itake gives me this information about the fuses:
Burnt fuses (ODM 7/6): 13 - 0.
Some people told me that the flaw may have been caused by a poorly made update.

Legocrack1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Try to run linux , and see if bt /wifi is working.

Interesting, I have installed L4T and wifi doesnt work, and the Bluetooth well, I cant see other devices but other devices can detect the Nintendo switch

Attachments

• IMG_20200814_004640.jpg
    IMG_20200814_004640.jpg
    629.7 KB · Views: 331
  • IMG_20200814_004705.jpg
    IMG_20200814_004705.jpg
    994 KB · Views: 361

Modificatorul

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Last edited by Modificatorul,

Legocrack1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
you problem looks like this ?

2 caps left of tegra are still intact ?

You did the restart like in the linux thread, bt is working ?

If the wifi is not working reflow , reball or replace can solve your problem, i'm not responsable if you do more damage.

Its exactly the same problem, The caos looks fine but I dont have the tools to check it , I have done the reboot like the Linux thread and bt is not working, So im thinking in the possibility of reflow the wifi module.

Reactions: Modificatorul

Legocrack1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi guys, I purchased a new multimeter to check caps before send the nintendo switch to reflow, my surprise was that 2 caps are shorted, someone knows the function of those caps? Maybe the switch can works without those caps.

Attachments

• IMG_20200817_165728.jpg
    IMG_20200817_165728.jpg
    932.1 KB · Views: 374

DarkexSS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
the switch works? or not? if it doesn't work you could make it work with linux maybe and use retropie but only if it doesn't boot but starts another OS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1