Hacking Nintendo Switch Banning Hub & Warning

LucioDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Yup. Had a Gateway since day 1. I converted them to .3dz files as well but obviously never went online with them. Have no idea how I didn't get baned for pirating so many games online though. The 3DS banwaves were really random.
Omg same, also Kirby planet robobot got leaked months before and Nintendo didn't gave a F, but for pokemon they went Crazy
Well i suppose they cant ban you for playing a game early unless you go online so i hope i can still go online, gotta updated Kirby for this thursday

sergux

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
which is better old emunand or sd emunand? i want extra memory from switch to emunand, but im scared could ninty in the future detect that modification and sd will be safer than old one?

Zdobuzdo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Hi. I am new on forum. I hawe a noob question, sorry. When domebody get banned from N, with xs os, can he play games offline, games from sd card, i am not sure are they sfi, nsp or some other format. Which services are disabled from N?
Thanks

Raikkonen94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I finally got banned after about 4 - 5 months of SX OS/ReiNX/Atmosphere use. Nothing really changed compared to when I filled in the ban report in this thread a couple of months ago. I don't really care about online play and I fully understood what I signed up for so it's okay. I did go online in CFW with 90DNS recently once so that might have been the cause of my ban, or they finally pulled the trigger regardless (I've updated a game once in CFW and used DevMenu in the past for example). It's been a good ride.

metal921

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I’m not banned yet but been using SX OS since it was released installed nsp xci all that stuff. Now that smash comes out in a week or so I’m trying to remove all traces and go legit. Is this possible? My plan is to first buy the game, pay for the sub, delete emunand, disable RCM then update to 6.2 and chill

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I’m not banned yet but been using SX OS since it was released installed nsp xci all that stuff. Now that smash comes out in a week or so I’m trying to remove all traces and go legit. Is this possible? My plan is to first buy the game, pay for the sub, delete emunand, disable RCM then update to 6.2 and chill

Did you backup the NAND before you use SX?

icegold

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How risky do we think it is (on an SD Emunand) to:
  • Update XCI games using update NSP files (sx os installer)
  • Install NSP games to the emunand
thanks!?

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How risky do we think it is (on an SD Emunand) to:
  • Update XCI games using update NSP files (sx os installer)
  • Install NSP games to the emunand
thanks!?

if that emunand never goes online in theory it should be safe.
however, you never know what nintendo will cook up in the future and how detect proof that emunand really is.

Reactions: icegold

icegold

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if that emunand never goes online in theory it should be safe.
however, you never know what nintendo will cook up in the future and how detect proof that emunand really is.

Cool, I don't care for online but want to try and stay alive until April for the Shovel Knight update (feel I owe it to the dev's to do it legit!). Happy to run xci's without updates in general but do want the latest minecraft and maybe a couple of nsp's...

BruhLookAtThis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait so if you have a NAND backup from before you got banned (it's just a console ban, i removed all my accounts before i tinkered with anything), you'll be able to go online again? I just want to post album pics straight to twitter :(

Also, the reason for my ban, i have no specific idea, but I've been using SX OS, DevMenu, modding BOTW, which was in itself a Davy Jones copy, so it's gotta be on or all of those to blame

Last edited by BruhLookAtThis,

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait so if you have a NAND backup from before you got banned (it's just a console ban, i removed all my accounts before i tinkered with anything), you'll be able to go online again? I just want to post album pics straight to twitter :(

Also, the reason for my ban, i have no specific idea, but I've been using SX OS, DevMenu, modding BOTW, which was in itself a Davy Jones copy, so it's gotta be on or all of those to blame
No that's not how it works.

Reactions: BruhLookAtThis

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: S3X