Hacking Nintendo Switch accidental removal of the SD card while in sleep mode

Tomtani1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a mistake just now with my jail broken Nintendo Switch running the latest Atmosphere CFW. I always keep my Switch in sleep mode. Today I accidentally took out the SD card while still in sleep mode. A message popped up prompting me to shutdown the Switch. I shutdown the Switch, put my SD card back in and booted up the Atmosphere CFW again. Everything seemed to run just normal. Do you think there was any corruption to the SD card with just a one time removal of the SD card while in sleep mode?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I made a mistake just now with my jail broken Nintendo Switch running the latest Atmosphere CFW. I always keep my Switch in sleep mode. Today I accidentally took out the SD card while still in sleep mode. A message popped up prompting me to shutdown the Switch. I shutdown the Switch, put my SD card back in and booted up the Atmosphere CFW again. Everything seemed to run just normal. Do you think there was any corruption to the SD card with just a one time removal of the SD card while in sleep mode?
If you are not using emuNAND it should be fine, if you are using emuNAND then it could potentially corrupt that but since everything seems to work it's probably fine, try not to do it again though.

Tomtani1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are not using emuNAND it should be fine, if you are using emuNAND then it could potentially corrupt that but since everything seems to work it's probably fine, try not to do it again though.
My Nintendo Switch is banned already so I did not create an emuNAND on my SD card. Everything seemed to be running fine. I will try to remember to not remove the SD card while still in sleep mode.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Nintendo Switch is banned already so I did not create an emuNAND on my SD card. Everything seemed to be running fine. I will try to remember to not remove the SD card while still in sleep mode.
Just next time do the simple test by pressing the home button to know if it was in sleep mode or not

Reactions: Tomtani1

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your SD card is exFAT, there may have been some corruption.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...