Nintendo Spotlight E3 2017 Live Update: ENDED

n337.png

:arrow: Stream Link

Theres only one conference left everybody, who's ready????

• Here we go! Staright into an Arms Trailer.
  • Oh and some rocket league showcasing!
  • Now a little pokken sizzle. This trailer showing all the stuff you can see coming soon.
  • Fifa looks to be running great.
  • Splatoon 2 mini showing
  • Now we cut to Reggie!
  • Reggie being cryptic!
  • Here's Xenoblade!
  • The combat looked choppy... but interesting.
  • The world is enormous!
  • Xenoblade 2 Holiday 2017, still no official date.
  • First Look at a new Kirby!
  • This is one Vibrant Kirby game! Coming 2018, no official name yet.
  • More info about Pokken. Ability to fight on one console with 2 joycons and new pokemon.
  • Gamefreak is making a new Pokemon for switch! Might not be seen for more than a year!
  • METROID
  • PRIME
  • 4 IS IN DEVELOPMENT
  • LOOKS LIKE A NEW YARN YOSHI GAME BUT IM STILL FREAKING OUT ABOUT METROID
  • COMING 2018, BUT IM STILL FREAKIN OUT ABOUT METROID
  • Fire Emblem Warriors info now! Fall 2017!
  • Aounuma is up now! Zelda stuff!
  • Talking more about the zelda stuff in skyrim and dlc for BOTW.
  • Going over some of the details of the first DLC pack, the costumes and new wave mode.
  • A lovely ballad..?
  • The first pack is june 30th and the 2nd pack in holiday 2017. All the champions will be getting amiibo, and the champions will be the star of the new DLC pack 2.
  • Its Mario Rabbids time! THIS GAME WAS MADE FOR ME.
  • Turn based combat, coming august 29th.
  • Here's some rocket league info coming! Nintendo themed cars!
  • Cross network play, coming Holiday 2017!!!!
  • MARIO!
  • DINOSAUR Level! Corny Music!
  • THERES A MARIO FROG
  • Mario can become other enemies and things!
  • MARIO CAN BE A T-REX
  • MARIO ODYSEE COME OCTOBER 27TH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by chavosaur,

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo won my heart just by announcing Metroid Prime 4 - we've waited far too long for it. Finally a video game for the Switch that I could care about besides BotW - job done, they might as well stop there, I'm satisfied.

Not gonna lie, I did not expect Metroid Prime 4, I thought the presentation was gonna blow :P

D

Deleted User

That's it? That's all the games you've got for now?

Really making me glad I paid 330+ euro's for it Ninty!

Jhnsn

*Flat is Justice*
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Looking forward to the Zelda DLCs, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and Super Mario Odessey. Rocket League is...let's say interesting. Skyrim is meh. But it's on a portable console! Yay!

And then there's Metroid Prime 4. METROID FINALLY I HAVE WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS.

CraftyZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but that "Day 1" implies there's more to come or was that just all the announcements and the rest is just gameplay/hands-on?

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but that "Day 1" implies there's more to come or was that just all the announcements and the rest is just gameplay/hands-on?
They said more surprise announcements within the first hour of treehouse. So stay tuned. I'm going to assume they're mainly 3rd party though.

Reactions: Deleted User
S

Saiyan Lusitano

Pleasant surprises they included. Metroid, a real Pokémon RPG, Yoshi, Kirby but the one I was most excited for? Mario Odyssey.

I can't wait to play Mario Odyssey! :)

Trojaner

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
until now i´ve seen only 2 games i would buy ... Mario and Xenoblade 2 ... if they don´t come up with better games i´ll sell my switch ... it´s like the WiiU for me, next time i buy def no new gen nine console anymore before many nice games come up :rofl2:

Silverthorn

Spiky!
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Metroid Prime 4 alone is enough to make me buy a Switch.
Although I likely won't be playing the new Pokémon game, it is good to know it is coming, since a core Pokémon game is basically directly associated with 3rd party support, and I do care about that if I'm gonna buy the console.
Mario Odyssey looked genuinely fun.
Definitely buying the Switch, but only after Metroid Prime is finally out, which will most likely be in a while considering all we saw was a logo.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cross play between switch and xbox rocket league. Mario taking over the bodies of enemies in smarioo. kingdom battle still looks interesting, as does the paper world yohsi game and the remake of the original kerby game. Other then them i cant say anything else excited me.

Never really touched mprime. Couldn't be the first boss on the gcube. It's difficultly level was too frustrating for a metroid title. Xenoblade, enh seems like a poor mans tales. Speaking of tales, i guess we won't see anything for the switch for awhile.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0