• Total voters

Yonatan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a debate with a friend. I say nintendo is better than Sony.

Please present your arguments and we will see wins

I say nintendo because variety of games :D

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing to be win or lose at all.

By the way, I can't vote either way. You should addition "both" for the third one so I can vote that. I have Nintendo Switch and PS4. So I got both for different reasons.

PS4 is way better due to stronger AAA 3rd party and better games. Nintendo Switch is stronger 1st party which I do not care about because I liked Mario and Zelda since I am fan too, lol. It is starting to have an AAA 3rd party into 2018 so I shall wait and see.

Last edited by spotanjo3,
Reactions: Deleted-379826
D

Deleted-379826

At the moment, PS4>Switch. But once Nintendo starts rolling that strong first party support for all their hit franchises I may just side more towards Nintendo.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At the moment, PS4>Switch. But once Nintendo starts rolling that strong first party support for all their hit franchises I may just side more towards Nintendo.

And going that strong 3rd party support into 2018 as well. Nintendo Switch sale is very stronger and 3rd party is starting to looking into it. :)

Reactions: Deleted-379826

TVL

#|
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
For me Nintendo easily takes it since the PS4 has hardly a single game I feel I need to play. I could never convince someone who is of a different opinion to change their mind (or would I try to).

D

Deleted User

nintendo games makes me feel good and happy.

sony games are just boring to me and doesn't appeal to me. every second game is a shooter game.

maybe drive club is the only sony game i care about because i like racing games and it has vr.
i liked play this game in vr. i wanted to puke after 10 minutes just like in real life. good job sony.

Yonatan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I added the option both for everyone. I still think Nintendo wins because it’s starting to have massive 3rd part support

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sony is better because there are more games and most of them are interesting unlike Nintendo there's only the same game but in worse since the NDS...

Yonatan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sony is better because there are more games and most of them are interesting unlike Nintendo there's only the same game but in worse since the NDS...
I do not agree , Nintendo is very innovative , as much as Console or games . The games aren’t even Sony’s . Nintendo knows how to make games. We saw that when BOTW won game of the year over horizon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-