Hardware Nintendo on demand wii u

mappy123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just out of interest would you subscribe to a netflix like service for Nintendo games. It's got to happen in the future but I think wii u is ready for it now. Say £5.99 a month for access to any Nintendo game ever made it would be amazing!!! Tv systems and handhelds would all easily be accommodated with the controls the wii u has and of course a ton of new wii u games. Every developer / indie dev would be biting nintendo hand of to get their games on the service. Since I'm dreaming off course they would accommodate filters/scanlines for older systems so they looked good on LCD tvs. No more piracy ever again and possibility for Nintendo games on tablets etc etc..............

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He didn't asked if it was going to happen, he asked for opinions on the subject.
That is my opinion on the subject.
It's got to happen in the future

Nintendo isn't going to put their games on other devices, for one.
Even if they were, £5.99 is to low of a price for all their games. Let's see ~$72 for all there games vs ~$ 55-60 for one of there biggest games.
You would be lucky if they did £5.99 for their retro games. People who don't care about owning games would have a ball.

Let's say they did stream £5.99 for all their games. There would be no way to fit that with their certain business model, so anyone getting there games now will still get them now on this service.

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dude, your price is off a decimal place. Nintendo would want like 10 times that much money at least. They still want like $9 for Super Mario World which should be given out for free, and they want $32 for an extended battery which should be like $6, and should have been included in the first place really.

p3rand0r

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
portfolio.al
XP
Country
Albania
if i have ta pay for all the nintendo games monthly i would finish 1 game in a day , games now are barely 8h long (snake im looking at you) so i would play the best games in only 2-3 month for £20
, now multiplayer only games thats something nice ! you just pay for the multiplayer and nothing more

mappy123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
if i have ta pay for all the nintendo games monthly i would finish 1 game in a day , games now are barely 8h long (snake im looking at you) so i would play the best games in only 2-3 month for £20
, now multiplayer only games thats something nice ! you just pay for the multiplayer and nothing more

mappy123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
5.99 was just a comparison to Netflix what I was meaning was every nintendo game ever plus 3 rd party on a download on demand service say £10 per month is 120 per year x 100000000 subscribers is 12 billion a year and yes I think 100000000 is realistic if it's done right netflix has around 50000000 and we all know games industry is bigger especially incl of tablets phones etc

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
games are not bigger then netflix. Everyone likes Netflix, only a few people are hardcore or medium core gamers, and only those would want to subscribe. And video games cost a lot more then movies and tv. How much is Gamefly? That's $23/mo, and only two games at a time. Since this is effectively much more, you are talking about prices a lot higher, more like $50/mo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...