Hacking Nintendo maintenance tomorrow!!!??

sTo0z

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Good lord people, relax. They have done maintenance several times in the past with NO patch releases.

If you're REALLY worried about, just DELETE your network settings and keep your WiiU offline. Then, when maintenance is over, and NO PATCH is released, connect back up to your regularly scheduled network.

It's that easy.

moops44

Prince of Darkness
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Should I make it my primary and my secondary? Also when I am done how can I test this?
use 107.211.140.065 and 104.236.072.203 no matter primary or secondary , and you can test it when you go in the eshop and a failure pops up with something like " check your connection"

Reactions: Zero72463

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will router blocking these URLs do anything other than block updates for Wii U? Will online play or eshop be messed up? Will it affect my 3ds?
  • nus.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
  • nus.cdn.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
  • nus.cdn.shop.wii.com
  • nus.cdn.wup.shop.nintendo.net
  • nus.wup.shop.nintendo.net
  • c.shop.nintendowifi.net
  • cbvc.cdn.nintendo.net
  • cbvc.nintendo.net

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use 107.211.140.065 and 104.236.072.203 no matter primary or secondary , and you can test it when you go in the eshop and a failure pops up with something like " check your connection"

I have been using "107.211.140.065" as primary DNS and all 0's for secondary. What is the best/correct way to do this? Thoughts and help greatly appreciated :)

moops44

Prince of Darkness
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
both dns are blocking the updates etc
wiiu tries to connect via tubehax dns "107.211.140.065" when you use 0 as secondary there will be no connection if the tubehax dns is " down "

Reactions: Subtle Demise

cw-kid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

If I use either of these DNS server IP addresses in the WIFI settings, then the Wii U Internet connection test fails and online gaming no longer works.

Error Code 103-2101
Could not connect to the Internet.

Please advise

Thanks

Afraidium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AFAIK tubehax is still down. So if it's down and you only have tubehax and 000.000.000.000 as secondary DNS setting, you will not connect at all.

From: https://www.reddit.com/r/WiiUHacks/comments/4i4rv7/flimflam69s_551_kernel_exploit_guide_and_other/

• Turn Auto-Obtain DNS OFF
  • Set Primary DNS to 107.211.140.065 (Tubehax)
  • Set Secondary DNS to 104.236.072.203 (chncdcksn hax)
chncdcksn is working as of now

A handy way to know the status of those DNS services is to go to
http://loadiine.ovh/gate.php There is a status indicator there.

cw-kid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
AFAIK tubehax is still down. So if it's down and you only have tubehax and 000.000.000.000 as secondary DNS setting, you will not connect at all.

From: https://www.reddit.com/r/WiiUHacks/comments/4i4rv7/flimflam69s_551_kernel_exploit_guide_and_other/

• Turn Auto-Obtain DNS OFF
  • Set Primary DNS to 107.211.140.065 (Tubehax)
  • Set Secondary DNS to 104.236.072.203 (chncdcksn hax)
chncdcksn is working as of now

A handy way to know the status of those DNS services is to go to
http://loadiine.ovh/gate.php There is a status indicator there.

Hi

Thanks for the fast reply!

I tried chncdcksn 104.236.072.203 as primary with secondary set to all zeros but internet connection test still fails.

Last edited by cw-kid,

Afraidium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The internet connection test fails? Have you tried to play an online game? Or even connect to loadiine.ovh in your browser?
My connection test fails as well, because It's not connecting to the Ninty servers. AFAIK that is what it is supposed to do, unless I'm mistaken.

I am mistaken I guess my connection test went through this time around. Hmm. Let me think.

Do you have proxy settings turned off?
Are you certain you have DNS set to "Don't Auto-obtain"?
If that fails to work, try clearing that connection out and trying again.

Last edited by Afraidium,

cw-kid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The internet connection test fails? Have you tried to play an online game? Or even connect to loadiine.ovh in your browser?
My connection test fails as well, because It's not connecting to the Ninty servers. AFAIK that is what it is supposed to do, unless I'm mistaken.

I am mistaken I guess my connection test went through this time around. Hmm. Let me think.

Thanks for your help!

Ok chncdcksn is currently set as primary with no secondary. If I go to the Wii U web browser loadiine.ovh page no longer loads.

I get a message from my ISP (BT) I think they are saying I have to turn off my parental control settings in order to use DNS servers other than BT ones.

"You are seeing this page because you are using a BT service which requires the use of BT DNS servers and it appears that you are attempting to connect using a DNS server outside of our network"

"Our BT web Protect and BT Parental Control services both require the use of our BT DNS to keep you safe online"

cw-kid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've turned off the parental controls in my ISP webpage user account area etc but its still not working. Maybe it takes some time to make the change or maybe I need to restart the router.

If it doesnt work I found a Local DNS solution here which looks easy to setup. Might have to try that instead.

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol