Ivan Garcia

OP
Trophies
Website
www.igarcias.es
XP
Country
Hi Guys,

I made a website with all the ninty games on his own servers. At this point it just only show some of all the info that they store but, at least is useful. Data is fetched from ninty's server every 24h to see if there's changes.

I enabled some of the most important regions for Nintendo, but there's about 28 regions (some of them with just 10 games in database).

You can see website HERE.

Please, tell me tips or opinions on what to add or modify to make it even more useful for the community.

Thx.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Hi Guys,

I made a website with all the ninty games on his own servers. At this point it just only show some of all the info that they store but, at least is useful. Data is fetched from ninty's server every 24h to see if there's changes.

I enabled some of the most important regions for Nintendo, but there's about 28 regions (some of them with just 10 games in database).

You can see website HERE.

Please, tell me tips or opinions on what to add or modify to make it even more useful for the community.

Thx.
What would be awesome is if it would cross-reference the eshop title list with what's on the titlekey site so we know what's missing from the titlekeys site. One more thing, an option for "ALL" regions.

That said, what you already have is very well done. :)

Last edited by zoogie,

RainThunder

Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: zoogie

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM