Gaming Nintendo Eshop Alternatives? Help!

EvilPixieOfDoom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyway to buy eshop codes from 3rd party stores that are reasonably priced? i want to buy a digital copy of Pokemon y, but the game has been out for 2 years and it's still priced as if it just came out.

EvilPixieOfDoom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes but i mean a site where you instantly get the code, not where you have to wait on the person your buying it from to send it to you and i cant find an eshop code for y on there

LinkFan16

I link them all
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't think that download codes for eshop content are sold separately in any store. These codes only come bundled with special edition consoles like the Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire 2DS models. As someone already mentioned, you might find these codes on ebay from a person who bought a special edition console but instead got a retail copy of the game, so he or she had no use for the download code.

sethirion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My warranty expired and my card slot is broken
There must be places to send the 3DS to fix; where I live I have been fixing minor stuff since the NDS to paid education, so there must be some place unless you are not afraid to soldering.
I don't think that download codes for eshop content are sold separately in any store.
Not only re-sellers sell those codes., GameStop also sells digital games but I cannot recall if they sell e-tail of retail games I have only seen (on store) Virtual Console games.
Good luck!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @NinStar I like it gentle, then rough, then gentle again. Then I nap. +1