Status
Not open for further replies.

gibberish

Trophies
XP
Country
antipir said:
I am just TIRED of the idiotic 12 y.o. KIDS in this forum

you're the only one in this thread that sounds like a 12 year old.
a 12 year old throwing a tantrum is what you sound like.

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
antipir said:
I am just TIRED of the idiotic 12 y.o. KIDS in this forum who JUSTIFY the SHITTY GBA GFX OF THE DS by saying gameplay is more important, then why dont you buy a NES ? And gameplay for 95% of all ds games is SHITTY anyway, shovelware and other recycled shit that no1 ever plays. Now what if Nintendo would bring GOOD GAMES along with GOOD GFX??????? Isnt that the point of fucking evolution? I dont want to see 10% better gfx on ds2 I want 500% better gfx cant be that hard is almost like psp then, and then nintendo can also QUIT the touch bullshit or implent it better who wants to hold a stylus in his hand for playing outside.. some 12 y.o. nerd ok but not cool guys like me...... sheesh

500%? That would be better then the one of the NEXT gen consoles if I'm correct.

silverbullet1080

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
antipir said:
I am just TIRED of the idiotic 12 y.o. KIDS in this forum who JUSTIFY the SHITTY GBA GFX OF THE DS by saying gameplay is more important, then why dont you buy a NES ? And gameplay for 95% of all ds games is SHITTY anyway, shovelware and other recycled shit that no1 ever plays. Now what if Nintendo would bring GOOD GAMES along with GOOD GFX??????? Isnt that the point of fucking evolution? I dont want to see 10% better gfx on ds2 I want 500% better gfx cant be that hard is almost like psp then, and then nintendo can also QUIT the touch bullshit or implent it better who wants to hold a stylus in his hand for playing outside.. some 12 y.o. nerd ok but not cool guys like me...... sheesh
207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

antipir

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY THEN STAY AWAY FROM MY THREAD YOU IDIOTIC KID I HAVE BUILT SNES, GBA AND DS PIRACY SCENE AND I WILL COME AND MAKE LOVE WITH YOUR MOM LIKE SHE´S NEVER MADE LOVE BEFORE...........

THE TOPIC IS:

NINTENDO DS2 WILL SUCK

personperson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
antipir said:
And gameplay for 95% of all ds games is SHITTY anyway, shovelware and other recycled shit that no1 ever plays. Now what if Nintendo would bring GOOD GAMES along with GOOD GFX??????? Isnt that the point of fucking evolution?

Shitty gameplay? Shovelware? Recycled shit that no one plays?

Sounds like PSP games, but I won't bother talking about that, I don't want to sink to your level.

If you want to spout all this shit about the PSP being better, then go play your PSP, no one gives a damn what you think.

asdf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
antipir said:
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY THEN STAY AWAY FROM MY THREAD YOU IDIOTIC KID I HAVE BUILT SNES, GBA AND DS PIRACY SCENE AND I WILL COME AND MAKE LOVE WITH YOUR MOM LIKE SHE´S NEVER MADE LOVE BEFORE...........

THE TOPIC IS:

NINTENDO DS2 WILL SUCK
Oh no, we better not fuck with him. He built the damn DS scene, he can take it down. >_>

antipir

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
worlok375 said:
antipir said:

500%? That would be better then the one of the NEXT gen consoles if I'm correct.

no because gba -> ds is maybe 50% better gfx
gba -> psp is 800% better

so sony jumped 16 steps ahead and nintendo just 1....

nintendo better multiply that big this time...

gibberish

Trophies
XP
Country
antipir said:
NINTENDO DS2 WILL SUCK

but we know absolutely nothing about it yet.
it MAY use nvidia tegra chip, thats all we know. the chip is a powerhouse, meaning that if its used then the ds2 will easily be the most powerful mainstream handheld on the market.
i dont know about you, but i class that a "plus" point - not something that would make it suck.

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
antipir said:

THE TOPIC IS:

NINTENDO DS2 WILL SUCK

But I do have something to say.........it's that you had zero posts, started today, and are completely failing. You create the piracy scenes? Don't make me laugh you herbivore.

antipir

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am now going to see my girlfriend because i dont care what some dumb virgins say to what is the truth.. i know your ds is your girlfriend so go and protect it no1 will read it or care... i am at computer once a week.. you ? daily?

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its ok to be jealous of nintendo, great games and numbers to show it based on sales...
sony is second rate and always will be...
i buy systems i can tinker with, and you cant tinker with the PS3
microsoft surpassed sony in the system race and sony has many years in console gaming compared to them...
didn't mean to bring up microsoft, but yeah nintendo is number 1 will always be number 1 and there is nothing anyone can do about that.

they may not mean to make their systems hackable, but damn is it easy and fun

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
antipir said:
worlok375 said:
antipir said:

no because gba -> ds is maybe 50% better gfx
gba -> psp is 800% better

so sony jumped 16 steps ahead and nintendo just 1....

nintendo better multiply that big this time...

LOL 800%? Yeah right oh and when you put it into steps guess what? You made them wrong only 50% per step instead of 100%.

blackdragonbaham

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@antipir
youre argumentation is very dumb and subjective, if ya' don't want a nintendo ds handheld so just don't buy it, look for a psp like you said and be happy. fact is that nintendo is the number one, in the purchases of stationary consoles and handheld's, and made a lot of money, where microsoft and sony failed, because they followed a different idea of gaming. the revolution already came with the release of the nintendo wii and ds systems, and like the sales actually show, the mayority of gamers agree with their concept of innovation. just last week there was an announcement that nintendo reached the status of the most succesful company this year. i don't blame you for youre opinion and the fact that you anticipate sony, but by throwing words in the room you can't proof, which are actually totaly false, you just look moronic. don't know what youre sources are, or whether you have any at all. perhaps you'll just go out buy a psp go and be happy

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
antipir said:
i am now going to see my girlfriend because i dont care what some dumb virgins say to what is the truth.. i know your ds is your girlfriend so go and protect it no1 will read it or care... i am at computer once a week.. you ? daily?

What girlfriend? You mean your psp?

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
They didn't even start to think about it. They didn't announce it at all, this is all bs. Why announce a second DS when the first one is doing so well, that it will catch up to the PS2 sales?

Troll, stfu and die.

Injury

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
the nintendo ds cannot do shit try browse the web for real on a big psp screen or skype or messenger or playing latest hollywood movies, and then see the games they´re like ps2 while ds is like gba ..... fuck you nintendo you better use the money you RIPPED FROM US WITH THESE SHITTY CONSOLES and put it into development of some REAL NEXT GEN HANDHELD and stop using the gameplay excuse. NES was good gameplay too and fun but we are not in 1983 anymore..

RIP NINTENDO DS

RIP retards maybe.

I'm sorry to hear that you don't like the DS, but frankly since you've demonstrated NO knowledge in this field, your argument is redundant and reflects the writing styles of a fourth grader who plays too much Halo.

Choke.

On...

Dick.

PS-To stay inside the topic, I'm sure it'll be a great console that does as well as the DS and Wii is doing right now. Look at some sales figures and tell me whose winning...I think it's our homeboys across the pond at Nintendo.

Retard.

DarkSpace

Custom member title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lets be honest, both systems are good. Antipir don't just predict how much the DS2 will suck. We don't actually know what it's going to be. I mean it might not even be a DS. Who really knows?

Edit: There's no problem with playing too much halo. I like Halo, yet I still have semi-decent posts. lol everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto