Nintendo DS2 will SUCK

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by antipir, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2009

Nintendo DS2 will SUCK by antipir at 10:49 PM (3,114 Views / 0 Likes) 53 replies

1. antipir
    OP

Banned antipir Banned

United States
    nintendo ds2 was announced, i´ll not buy this i barely use my ds, the psp graphics and gameplay is so much better, i wish nintendo makes a 1 screen handheld again thats what made them big with the gameboy and gameboy advance, i really hope for a new gameboy not this stupid senseless ds that only was bought by some kids with not enough money for a real handheld like the psp. sony really gave us a great device with a lot of games available already, true revolutionary with stunning gfx and gameplay and fun.... if i was to buy a new console it would happen right now... a used psp... so many great games available for it already.

nintendo knows this, thats why they bring a new handheld because the psp is winning the race against nintendo .. just look at sales figures and games coming out.. ds is dying

2. gibberish

Member gibberish GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    link to official announcement or stfu

3. worlok375

Member worlok375 GBAtemp's prince

United States
    Link please.

Edit: Ok lets look at the sales figures....what's this????? The ds sold tons more than the psp?
    Oh and to you, you are just a stupid Sony fanboy who can't realise that they have lost their grip on this generations consoles/handhelds. Oh and your name antipir? Was antipirate taken?

4. Akuma147

Newcomer Akuma147 Advanced Member

United States
    wow. just wow.

5. Hypershad12

Member Hypershad12 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    GTFU. How dare you? You can't go around saying things like this, newbie! GTFU!STFU!

6. antipir
    OP

Banned antipir Banned

United States
    look at nintendo they use two shitty screens with slow azz processor and call it dual and kids buy it how dumb?

ok i got tricked too but never use the ds like most. psp is much better ...

nintendo is bringing wii hd too next year because its sales are dying like a shot animal ... nintendo this time bring us some good gfx, we´ve had good gameplay on nes we also want good gfx

7. worlok375

United States
    LOL. The ds can do lots of thing *cough with the right flashcard *cough Plus the reason kids buy it is not because they call is dual...hm I haven't even seen anything from nintendo spouting dual everywhere...

8. antipir
    OP

Banned antipir Banned

United States
    the nintendo ds cannot do shit try browse the web for real on a big psp screen or skype or messenger or playing latest hollywood movies, and then see the games they´re like ps2 while ds is like gba ..... fuck you nintendo you better use the money you RIPPED FROM US WITH THESE SHITTY CONSOLES and put it into development of some REAL NEXT GEN HANDHELD and stop using the gameplay excuse. NES was good gameplay too and fun but we are not in 1983 anymore..

RIP NINTENDO DS

9. gibberish

United Kingdom
    sales are not dying, they are falling of course - the machine has been out 3 years, thats normal.
    and fyi, graphics are not really important for a game to be good. each generation of consoles graphics beat the previous generations two fold, but that doesnt mean the previous generation games were all crap does it?

dont get me wrong, i dont really like what nintendo are doing by releasing so much crap for both ds and wii - but your arguments are all flawed. and you're an idiot for starting this thread.

10. raulpica

Supervisor raulpica With your drill, thrust to the sky!

Italy
    0/10.

You're not a good troll.

Kthxbai

11. Absynthe

Member Absynthe GBAtemp Regular

Italy
    ...And what exactly is the point of this thread? The DS2 doesn't even exist!

12. antipir
    OP

Banned antipir Banned

United States
    yeah if gfx are not important why dont you play with your nes ?

13. iFish

Member iFish Slower than a 90s modem

Canada
    um you say look the the sales just did ninty is winning gid selling ds like crack and wii like crack look soney has good consols just to high prices

14. personperson

Newcomer personperson Member

I was under the impression that the PSP is cheaper than the DSi currently. I guess I'm just deluded.

15. gibberish

United Kingdom

i do play nes games, regularly. and snes, and gba.
    all emulated on my dingoo.

16. phoenixclaws

Member phoenixclaws GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Rofl he's probably talking about the new deal that Nvidia got with Nintendo to use their Terga chip which may? power the next DS? handheld.
    Personally, I'm not that keen on the DSi, just not enough going for it. So I'll wait just like I skipped the original DS for the DSL. [​IMG]

17. worlok375

United States
    I think I will. (Virtual console on Wii)

18. gibberish

United Kingdom
    have you tried reading that back to yourself? and most of your other posts tbh, they make no sense. they're barely written in english.

19. Depravo

Global Moderator Depravo Jaded curmudgeon

United Kingdom
    I still do, via emulation.

20. antipir
    OP

Banned antipir Banned

United States
    I am just TIRED of the idiotic 12 y.o. KIDS in this forum who JUSTIFY the SHITTY GBA GFX OF THE DS by saying gameplay is more important, then why dont you buy a NES ? And gameplay for 95% of all ds games is SHITTY anyway, shovelware and other recycled shit that no1 ever plays. Now what if Nintendo would bring GOOD GAMES along with GOOD GFX??????? Isnt that the point of fucking evolution? I dont want to see 10% better gfx on ds2 I want 500% better gfx cant be that hard is almost like psp then, and then nintendo can also QUIT the touch bullshit or implent it better who wants to hold a stylus in his hand for playing outside.. some 12 y.o. nerd ok but not cool guys like me...... sheesh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.