Nintendo DS Debug Dev Unit Cart

I

ishdeepsingh

m3rox said:
ishdeepsingh said:
paul1991returns said:
I would like to say that 200USD is "chump change" when it comes to development stuff.

I mean to say that just because the price is at 200 does not mean that somebody special will get it.

An RVT-H wii dev unit sells for around 1,500 - 2,000USD.
An rvt-r sells for 500-1000, depending.
An unreleased gamecube games on an NR disc was recently offered for sale at 275USD.

$200? meh.

(Not trying to sound like a dick.)
TBH, I can't afford any of the item listed above. I'm just putting the current price in perspective.
Well $200 for something that I wont really find too useful. I can dump it, but im 13. (lol i know pretty young but im good with computers
biggrin.gif
) so do you think im allowed to get this if i tell my parents " its rare and worth it"? not gunna happen. ill leave it for the ppl with jobs.

I wouldn't exactly call being able to dump a ds rom "good with computers". All you have to do is run an app on your DS.
No im not saying that Because i can dump it im good with computers. im just saying in general im pretty advanced in computers. Like I can spoof emails in telnet, make programs in basic, or for beginners, batch, etc. Im just saying im really good with computers for the average 13 year old.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pong20302000 said:
m3rox said:
ishdeepsingh said:
paul1991returns said:
I would like to say that 200USD is "chump change" when it comes to development stuff.

I mean to say that just because the price is at 200 does not mean that somebody special will get it.

An unreleased gamecube games on an NR disc was recently offered for sale at 275USD.

$200? meh.

TBH, I can't afford any of the item listed above. I'm just putting the current price in perspective.
Well $200 for something that I wont really find too useful. I can dump it, but im 13. (lol i know pretty young but im good with computers
biggrin.gif
) so do you think im allowed to get this if i tell my parents " its rare and worth it"? not gunna happen. ill leave it for the ppl with jobs.

I wouldn't exactly call being able to dump a ds rom "good with computers". All you have to do is run an app on your DS.

setting up the wifi can be quite awkward and being able to stop it getting a part dump, this happens alot where some data is missing

Not everything is done through wi-fi. Rudolph's first nds backup tool releases were done straight from the flash card to the mini-sd card.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
m3rox said:
Pong20302000 said:
m3rox said:
ishdeepsingh said:
paul1991returns said:

$200? meh.

biggrin.gif

setting up the wifi can be quite awkward and being able to stop it getting a part dump, this happens alot where some data is missing

Not everything is done through wi-fi. Rudolph's first nds backup tool releases were done straight from the flash card to the mini-sd card.

yeah but you need a slot 2 card for that

rad140

GBAtemp's "over quoter"
Trophies
Website
rad140.livejournal.com
XP
Country
Canada
25min left.
Here's hoping someone who can actually get some use out of it (*cough* dump the contents *cough*) will win it.

I don't have that kind of money lying in my PayPal, sorry guys.

D

Deleted-236924

Pong20302000 said:
ishdeepsingh said:
Pong20302000 said:
ishdeepsingh said:
This needs to be dumped like an ex

buy it then
tongue.gif

he doesnt have a flashcard to dump the data

lol $200???!! i bet someone witht hte right tools will buy it. would a kid buy it? nope. for $200, i dont think a random person will get it. Someone really interested who can dump games... lol it justa takes a $5 R4 to get the rarest thing i have ever seen out

what if Nintendo buy it to destroy it again
What?
They wouldn't waste money on that.
They would simply request that it be taken down and sent to Nintendo immediately.

QUOTE(Pong20302000 @ Jun 21 2011, 07:31 PM)
yeah but you need a slot 2 card for that
So?
There are slot-2 flashcarts still being produced, namely the EZ-Flash IV.
And tt's only about 25 bucks.

NintendyFan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DigitalDeviant said:
I sent the seller a message asking him to ask who ever wins if they will dump it. Not expecting a response or the affirmative on that one. Worth a shot.

I can ask the winner if you would like, I'm the one selling the cart.

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NintendyFan said:
DigitalDeviant said:
I sent the seller a message asking him to ask who ever wins if they will dump it. Not expecting a response or the affirmative on that one. Worth a shot.

LOL sorry forgot it was you that was selling it, thank you, thank you!!!

Please update us on his/her response.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
DigitalDeviant said:
NintendyFan said:
DigitalDeviant said:

LOL sorry forgot it was you that was selling it, thank you, thank you!!!

Please update us on his/her response.

if they know certain things...and they are a greedy bastard..they will not dump it..because that will highly dwindle the value of the cart if they plan on re-selling it...

this same discussion is why Bio Force A- *fuck it. check page 8* XP

in short...if they are a true collector..they actually might refuse to dump it
ohnoes.png

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Clookster said:
Reggie Fils-Aime just made an eBay account tonight. They're not that fast with online stuff, you know?
tpi.gif

lol, less than 5 minutes to go, I love seeing the sharks fight for the bait, the best is the sniper who snatches it at the last
second, one and only way to ebay auction. I myself caught a gba afterburner at the last second earlier today.
That adrenaline rush is also why ebay is so popular, imo.

NintendyFan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DigitalDeviant said:
Clookster said:
Reggie Fils-Aime just made an eBay account tonight. They're not that fast with online stuff, you know?
tpi.gif

lol, less than 5 minutes to go, I love seeing the sharks fight for the bait, the best is the sniper who snatches it at the last
second, one and only way to ebay auction. I myself caught a gba afterburner at the last second earlier today.

Hah, for sure.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
NintendyFan said:
DigitalDeviant said:
Clookster said:
tpi.gif

Hah, for sure.

especially rare one of a kind find shit like this....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q