Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
dgp511cf5014351c.png

I believe this is what he's referring to?

sounds like the USA version of Eur one we had end of 2012

Pullblox (Reduced from £5.40 to £4.49 for one week)
Colours! 3D (Reduced from £5.40 to £4.49 for one week)
SpeedThru: Potzol’s Puzzle (Reduced from £5.40 to £4.09 for one week)
Let’s Golf 3D (Reduced from £5.40 to £1.79 for one week)
Art of Balance TOUCH! (Reduced from £6.30 to £4.49 for one week)
Marvel Pinball 3D (Reduced from £6.29 / €6.99 to £4.49 / €4.99 for one week)

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not that surprised that Donkey Kong Country Returns could be made into 3D. There was a lot of potential 3D moments when I played the Wii version. Personally, I'm just hoping they don't try to implement the shake function from the console to the 3DS version.

Also, still waiting for Retro Studio's "game that everyone wants them to work on" that they teased about. Surely this isn't it?

Well I never got to play the original before, so it's nice that I can now. Might give it a shot, always a softy for sidescrolling platformers. It'd be nice if they brought out the original Donkey Kong Country for WiiU for free or something.
dgp511cf5014351c.png

I believe this is what he's referring to?

I already have three of those games, Bit Trip on Steam, and I'm not that interested in crashmo/pushmo. And Fractured Soul I'll probably never play...

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Nope, actually he was right on the money. I guess that one new good game (Mario & Luigi) is always a good thing but overall it was just more of what we already know plus some release dates.
only one good game??

Mario And Luigi 4
New downloadable content for Wii U New Super Luigi U
Castlevania Lords of Shadow
New Mario Vs Donkey Kong game
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
only one good game??

Mario And Luigi 4 <--- That's the good game
New downloadable content for Wii U New Super Luigi U <--- That's not a new game. The man said it himself - it's a mod for the existing levels starring Luigi. :rolleyes:
Castlevania Lords of Shadow <--- We already know about that, so it's not news - read my post again.
New Mario Vs Donkey Kong game <--- Minigame Haven, but okay
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D <--- Portendo3DS ;O;

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm just saying that it failed to impress, I'm not trolling, it's my opinion. I watched the whole thing, in fact, I also watched the post-stream shows for Japan, Europe and the US.

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
only one good game??

Mario And Luigi 4 OHYES
New downloadable content for Wii U New Super Luigi U DLC
Castlevania Lords of Shadow not news
New Mario Vs Donkey Kong game small minigame
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D played it and still bring that baby out from time to time
Those are eShop games, games we already knew about and a port. Don't get me wrong I love to finally have release dates for some awesome looking games but the direct was just, nice.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DKC Returns without waggle, rejoice all. Not that you couldn't already do that with either cheats or emulators, but it's still a portable version with 3D so cool. Plus it looks like a rare GOOD port of a Wii game.

Mario & Luigi 4 looks fun so far. I both liked and disliked the third one (loved Bowser's gameplay and anything that happens outside of his body, didn't like the parts that happened inside though).

There's supposed to be a brand new Zelda game in the works for 3DS as well, announced last year I believe. Guess they're waiting until E3 for that though.

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm just saying that it failed to impress, I'm not trolling, it's my opinion. I watched the whole thing, in fact, I also watched the post-stream shows for Japan, Europe and the US.
Failed to impress? What were you expecting....Nintendo to announce big AAA games every direct? lol

This is good. More than impressive in terms of what the expectations were.

We got Mario&Luigi RPG 4 and a whole lot of new E-shop titles, release dates of upcoming games and DKCR3D.

Now EU has Monster Hunter, Fire emblem awakening, Luigi mansions 2, Mario&LuigiRPG4, DonkeyKong, Animal crossing, Pokemon x and Y, project x Zone for 2013. My wallet bleeds. :wacko: Still more to come...

Reactions: Eerpow

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol