Nintendo Direct 22/02/12

troybot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I honestly don't think there is going to be any announcement on a 3DS Lite. Nintendo would be crazy to do that and they know they'd be losing a lot of fans if they did it this soon. What I think they will talk about is the lineup they have for the anticipated 3DS games (Paper Mario, Animal crossing, Luigi's mansion) and possibly that rumored Pokemon Gray. Maybe an announcement of when Hulu Plus will be on the 3DS and probably an announcement that the new Smash Bros. is finally being worked on. I think this live stream is going to have some news we don't know about yet to steal some of the Vita's thunder and possibly prevent some people who are on the edge about buying a Vita from getting a Vita tomorrow.

Edit: And of course some Wii U news most likely.

Briadark

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I honestly don't think there is going to be any announcement on a 3DS Lite. Nintendo would be crazy to do that and they know they'd be losing a lot of fans if they did it this soon. What i think they will talk about is the lineup they have for the anticipated 3DS games (Paper Mario, Animal crossing, Luigi's mansion) and possibly that rumored Pokemon Gray. Maybe an announcement of when Hulu Plus will be on the 3DS and probably an announcement that the new Smash Bros. is finally being worked on. I think this live stream is going to have some news we don't know about yet to steal some of the Vita's thunder and possibly prevent some people who are on the edge about buying a Vita from getting a Vita tomorrow.
You're probably right!

D

Deleted_171835

Nintendo will unleash a megaton to celebrate the 3DS reaching 5 million in sales.

I can feel it in my bones.
OKWL4.png

Reactions: 1 person

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...