Gaming Nintendo Console Games you think will have Loot Boxes (next)!

What Nintendo Games you think will BENEFIT to have Loot Boxes!

• Total voters

Xabring

OP
Trophies
Website
xabring.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Let's cut to the cheese: Loot boxes are the new hot contro.....topic of today, and they will stay whenever you like it or not (i don't liek'em but,¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )
WHY?
Watch this bois and gurls!

And Nintendo has already them in place.....on Fire Emblem Heroes as collect-athon of heroes to randomly get on....ON THE SMARTPHONE!

But it's a matter of time that they hit the Switch soon or later, so instead of watching it as the armagedon of gaming...why not focus on the good stuff?
I mean, Overwatch is a beloved game and it does Loot Boxes right...Right? Or it's just a real-life GrandFather Clause that's Blizzard has managed to pull off?

but again, it's inevitable that these will came there too, i Mean, Microsoft & Sony are already on them so....
What series do you think it will befit a loot box system on those games?
What changes do you think you think will be a good box?
Will Overwatch be on Switch?

And remember, you're not trashing your money at them... you're investing in them making good games, as they always have made!

Chelsea_Fantasy

Someone who hates slow internet connections
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Nintendo haves a really big Scammers Department on the basement
Remember that dog on the 3DS, the one that wanted you to buy these simple baseball games?
Then... Nintendo Badge Arcade..... Later Pokémon GO and the money-throwing pokéballs.
Now... they will do something nice about loot games!
Just trust the Nintendo's Scammers Department!

Last edited by Chelsea_Fantasy,

Xabring

OP
Trophies
Website
xabring.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Where is the NONE option?
here
whocares2.png

thanks for your input, I might add more options if I deem it interesting.
well BoTW kinda has them already

scan an amiibo
get Random items, that olny come from them
just like loots boxes

that's an experiment...and a good point.

That's the spirit!

Last edited by Xabring, , Reason: tltr

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Geez, they already been doing stuff like this, where was people? Kid icarus uprising, March 2012, Super smash bros, Arms. I feel bad people think this started recently, it started becoming a very popular and bad idea recently, and I think it need to stop, especially if it prevents completion of any kind whether it be for the 100% completionist or to progress the damn game.
Yes, and is called pokemon, which started in 1996 when players had to buy one of 2 games in a pair to "catch them all" Which is impossible if all the pokemon aren't in one game. You don't catch them all, more like trade to get them all, and on top of that if you didn't wanna trade with people (which means losing something you worked hard for) you would buy both games, then two systems and trade with yourself, which is now promoted to Pokebank preserving through each game. :P

Reactions: Chelsea_Fantasy

Chelsea_Fantasy

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Like I said, I don't watch game of thrones. Enlighten me please. :)
As I said:
Remember that dog on the 3DS, the one that wanted you to buy these simple baseball games?
Then... Nintendo Badge Arcade..... Later Pokémon GO and the money-throwing pokéballs.
and quoting Sonic Angel Knight
Yes, and is called pokemon, which started in 1996 when players had to buy one of 2 games in a pair to "catch them all" Which is impossible if all the pokemon aren't in one game. You don't catch them all, more like trade to get them all, and on top of that if you didn't wanna trade with people (which means losing something you worked hard for) you would buy both games, then two systems and trade with yourself, which is now promoted to Pokebank preserving through each game. :P

Reactions: rileysrjay

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I said:

and quoting Sonic Angel Knight
Then why did you post back to the game of thrones post that I said I didn't understand at first? Anyways yeah, Nintendo's done scammy stuff in the past. Their latest one being amiibo IMO, locking actual in game modes behind amiibo. I see that as their version of loot boxes though and I doubt they'll do actual loot boxes. But hey, you never know!

Chelsea_Fantasy

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
The phrase is used as a meme.
It's used when you are naive about something.

Nintendo wants to make money... in CAPS!
If they can use something for money making, they will use it. And paid loots are real!

Reactions: rileysrjay

ov3rkill

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm still hoping for the best it won't come on Nintendo. But the cynic in me says most devs or perhaps the publishers would join in the loot boxes bandwagon.

Oh yeah, my guess would be Splatoon, or any shooters, or MOBA games.

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The phrase is used as a meme.
It's used when you are naive about something.

Nintendo wants to make money... in CAPS!
If they can use something for money making, they will use it. And paid loots are real!
Considering Nintendo still can't get they're online services straight I don't think they're gonna jump into loot boxes anytime soon. They have amiibo for that and it seems to be working. Heck, they still haven't even started making people pay for online yet and pushed the service back to 2018.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-