ROM Hack Nintendo closing Rom hacking and speedrunning channels.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I know I said elsewhere I do not care for let's plays as a concept but I probably would watch a hand puppet recreation of a gameplay session scored with acappella versions of the song in question.
That sounds quite epic. :yay:

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Digital releases make sense for indie developers like myself, because we simply do not have the money to pay to have discs properly pressed/manufactured, booklets/cases mass produced, mass marketing etc etc. So that being said, indie games need the option for digital release (usually the only option). Major first party and AAA title's don't necessarily need that as the developers have plenty of money for the physical releases. IMO if a first party or AAA title has a digital offering, it should be available for a fraction of the cost of the physical version. It only makes sense. Cut your production costs down, lower the price.
Anyways back on topic, people should just move onto to another video hosting service if youtube is going to give in to these sorts of demands. In many countries this kind of censorship is actually unlawful.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me too. We're lucky.
I think they were just unlucky :P Pablohack&glitch got advertised on miiverse and nintendolife a lot of times, and of course nintendo saw it as a threat. They're retarded and don't know how game mods work - they dont ruin the game for anyone. They cant be played online. It makes people want to play the game more. CTs kept MKWii alive to this day.

TheZoroark007

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I deleted some of my older hacking videos because of this thread yesterday because I only read the first page...
Any plan if I can restore them without reuploading?

Last edited by TheZoroark007,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY