• Likes 4

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I have no words.

what's next? uses AA batteries, lasts half an hour, no wifi, no gamecard slot, no buttons, no 3D, smaller screens, bigger screens (owned users who bought smaller screen devices) , does not print money (on process)

Clanver

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Germany
seriously, how can this . .thing . .get into production?
Did they kinda hypnotize themselves and really think this design will work/looks neat?

If they can't even stop this from being made, I'm worried what we'll see in the future from nintendo . .

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I mostly wonder how sturdy this thing is, actually. If it's aimed at younger kids and doesn't have the vulnerable hinge, it might last quite some time.

Zaide

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like the idea of axing 3D to bring a lower priced console... but why on earth would they get rid of the clamshell?? Now it's just a huge, ugly tablet without even having the benefit of all the features a tablet has.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I actually think it looks more comfortable to hold than the 3DS... I wouldn't mind that design if it had 3D and XL-sized screens. But I can't imagine slapping a CPP onto this one haha :)
(Side note: CPP on the original 3DS makes it sooo much more comfortable to hold)

That kid's isn't even able to drift in Mario Kart...
He isn't?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy