Nintendo Announces “Invite-Only” 3DS UK Tour Dates

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nintendo’s announced some 3DS tour dates for the UK, although at the moment only select members of the public will be getting their hands on the new handheld.

According to the Nintendo website, the tour is an invite-only, however the site also adds the company will be announcing more events for everyone very soon, so don’t panic if you don’t fit into the invite criteria.

This round of tours takes place in London and Manchester from Feb 5-6 (GAME, Eurogamer, Club Nintendo members), before moving on to Bristol and Glasgow on Feb 12-13 (Future, HMV, Club Nintendo Members).

Nintendo UK told us last week that it plans on allowing more than 500,000 people to get physical time with 3DS before April.

Nintendo 3DS will land in retail stores March 25 in Europe, and March 27 in the US.[/p]
Source

Sounds OK, seeing as most people are Club Nintendo members who are interested in the device. And if you're not then it's easy enough to join.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Sheaperd121 said:
Hmmm, I think Club Nintendo going to get a lot of members.
Sony is gonna join
laugh.gif

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Even if I were to get an invite, I wouldn't go considering where I live atm. Unless of course if the transportation is free
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, what's 401k?