Gaming Nintendo 3ds updates

Yu-Gi-Oh 100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone really afraid of an update that might ruin your system? Im sure that wouldn't stop the most determined people from getting games to run on it for free.

Yu-Gi-Oh 100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Acekard makers already have a update that allows ds games to be played, and they updated it and are still able to run the games. Which means either it's a lie or some dumb ass just bricked his system doing dumb shit, but anyway it doesn't matter as there is no purpose of updated the system anyway at the moment.

RNorthex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been discussed, it's the same warning as it was for the wii and ds, just sy gave it an extra sound
feel free to update, unless u messed with the OS, there's hardly anything to be afraid of

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
I'm not afraid of updates... I always updated my DSi when an update came out and I still don't regret it
yaynds.gif

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
There's no point in being afraid.
If you play by the book and Nintendo breaks your 3DS, then they have to replace it.

If like softmodding the wii you break it, then yeah. But that's completely different to official updates.
They test them out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: First she gets the clap, then I get the slap? +1