Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
The e-Shop isn't down, I got all sorts of errors but I finally got it. Trying to access the Excitebike page.
Also, the store has a really weird... order. "Game that begin with W", really?

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
phantastic91 said:
the internet is pretty slow...it feels slower than the psp's web browser? anyone agree?

As somebody who used the 1000 AND 2000's AND Gos web browser, I can say with all certainty this is MUCH faster.

WTF? It crashed on the DSis end during system transfer, and now the 3DS won't let me go home or turn it off. stuck perpetually at "preparing for full transfer." WTF IT WON'T LET ME TURN IT OFF

WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
phantastic91 said:
the internet is pretty slow...it feels slower than the psp's web browser? anyone agree?

It took a few seconds for the temp to open for me... I don't find that to be slow but maybe it's just me
happy.gif

Schlupi

Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
thela_kid said:
update!!
biggrin.gif

and my supercard DSTwo still works haha never even took it out while updating
happy.gif

BULLSHIT, Troll, it DOES NOT WORK every other person so far has reported that so far. Don't come here and lie to us it's a waste of our time and only confuses noobs.

thela_kid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
thela_kid said:
update!!
biggrin.gif

happy.gif

BULLSHIT, Troll, it DOES NOT WORK every other person so far has reported that so far. Don't come here and lie to us it's a waste of our time and only confuses noobs.

im not lying
frown.gif
want a picture?

edit: ima take a video real quick

Schlupi

Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
thela_kid said:
Schlupi said:
thela_kid said:
update!!
biggrin.gif

happy.gif

im not lying
frown.gif
want a picture?

It would have to be a video showing that the DSTWO is IN FACT a real DSTWO, and that it is on the latest firmware and OS and the 3DS has been updated. If you can't post that proof don't waste your time. I don;t know what would be special about yours that all of ours (updated to the latest stuff) won't work.

And don't give us an shaky camera, shitty quality, blurry trick crap. please.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Another thing, specially to people living in countries that are not supported:
Before downloading things you have to input a zip code so it can deduct taxes from your account balance.
I ended up lying saying I lived somewhere in Alaska, but at least I got my Excitebike! EXCITE!
Once you download it the game shows up as a cute little gift you have to unwrap on the Home menu.

Demonstryde

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well... thats retarded . even though i linked my account, i cant get the dsiware titles i purchased when i had my dsi... couldnt do transfer cause i traded my dsi in after formating it to go tworads my 3ds.... so 200+$ into dsiware gone???? WTF ninty? thats seriously fucked up.

Schlupi

Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Nebz said:
Nintendude92 said:
Nebz said:
If I want to use Spot Pass with the Pokedex, must the game be open in Sleep Mode?
Closed anywhere, like street pass

Thanks! I'd hate to have that game open all the time. Is this the same for every 3DS game?

Yeah lol. they all get spot pass and street pass bonuses while out of game if you have the install data.

Schlupi

Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Demonstryde said:
well... thats retarded . even though i linked my account, i cant get the dsiware titles i purchased when i had my dsi... couldnt do transfer cause i traded my dsi in after formating it to go tworads my 3ds.... so 200+$ into dsiware gone???? WTF ninty? thats seriously fucked up.

Maybe... just MAYBE you should have WAITED and kept your DSi if they meant that much to you, that's your fault Bro.

thela_kid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
thela_kid said:
Schlupi said:
thela_kid said:
update!!
biggrin.gif

happy.gif

im not lying
frown.gif
want a picture?

It would have to be a video showing that the DSTWO is IN FACT a real DSTWO, and that it is on the latest firmware and OS and the 3DS has been updated. If you can't post that proof don't waste your time. I don;t know what would be special about yours that all of ours (updated to the latest stuff) won't work.

And don't give us an shaky camera, shitty quality, blurry trick crap. please.

you could be a bit nicer.

annnnnyyyways yea my bad. it still shows alex ryder so i assumed it was working but then when i started it up its gave me an error. my bad peeps

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Rye would get shot at sight.