Gaming Nintendo 3DS System Update

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Another 12 hours to go eh? 4pm here atm, that means June 7th 4am the update will release -_- Might as well wake up and update the 3DS then
tongue.gif

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
heartgold said:
SamAsh07 said:
Another 12 hours to go eh? 4pm here atm, that means June 7th 4am the update will release -_- Might as well wake up and update the 3DS then
tongue.gif
I dare you to stay up
happy.gif
Lol I might as well, never know about me
rolleyes.gif
, if there something Nintendo related, I give up my sleep for it, this years E3 is at 7pm my time so no problem there, now if the conference was at say 5am, or 4am, I wouldn't sleep all night.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
SamAsh07 said:
heartgold said:
SamAsh07 said:
tongue.gif
I dare you to stay up
happy.gif
rolleyes.gif
, if there something Nintendo related, I give up my sleep for it, this years E3 is at 7pm my time so no problem there, now if the conference was at say 5am, or 4am, I wouldn't sleep all night.
I won't give in my sleep.. I just CANNOT sleep. (the excitement you see
nyanya.gif
)

Later I'll be heading over... Hmm... Wonder any NGP demo sets to try.
Can't wait for Nintendo's E3...
smile.gif

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SamAsh07 said:
heartgold said:
SamAsh07 said:
tongue.gif
I dare you to stay up
happy.gif
rolleyes.gif
haha same bro, I probably don't need to stay up late as you, wait what region 3DS do you have?

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
lol im gonna sleep and do it when i wake up, then there servers arnt getting too hardly hassled as the carers wont be bothered till tomorrow night and wont be up early enough, but not too early like hte mental fans (mental fans shown bottom of previous page)

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
heartgold said:
SamAsh07 said:
heartgold said:
SamAsh07 said:
tongue.gif
I dare you to stay up
happy.gif
rolleyes.gif
haha same bro, I probably don't need to stay up late as you, wait what region 3DS do you have?
NTSC, the good part of living here in Bahrain is that we get both PAL (EU) and NTSC (US) systems, but I always prefer NTSC over PAL, maybe it's the name idk.

@Pong20302000 -
mad.gif
I'm not a mental fan lol, 30% chance I'll stay awake for the update
tongue.gif
I usually sleep at 2am or 3am....free for 3 months so why not
tongue.gif
(Got Diploma last month, halfway there to degree lol)

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
SamAsh07 said:
heartgold said:
SamAsh07 said:
heartgold said:
SamAsh07 said:
tongue.gif
I dare you to stay up
happy.gif
rolleyes.gif
NTSC, the good part of living here in Bahrain is that we get both PAL (EU) and NTSC (US) systems, but I always prefer NTSC over PAL, maybe it's the name idk.

@Pong20302000 -
mad.gif
I'm not a mental fan lol, 30% chance I'll stay awake for the update
tongue.gif
Haha, lucky you!

I have no idea why Singapore is always mistaken as a PAL region for video games. TV signals yes, but games NO. Singapore is always NTSC for games.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
The disturbing part is that NTSC systems are 10% more expensive than PAL systems here, while the NTSC games are 10% cheaper than PAL games. Ah the dilemma of deciding -_-

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
SamAsh07 said:
The disturbing part is that NTSC systems are 10% more expensive than PAL systems here, while the NTSC games are 10% cheaper than PAL games. Ah the dilemma of deciding -_-
The disturbing part in Singapore is that games are either NTSC (JP) or NTSC (US) without being stated. Especially on the 360, this can be really annoying.

3DS and Wii systems are strictly NTSC (US) though.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SamAsh07 said:
heartgold said:
SamAsh07 said:
heartgold said:
SamAsh07 said:
tongue.gif
I dare you to stay up
happy.gif
rolleyes.gif

lol lucky least you know when the US update is so you should get the update tonight, the pal one could be anytime, like 9am tomorrow morning. =/

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Just to be pedantic, handheld systems like the 3DS aren't really 'PAL' or 'NTSC', because those are TV standards. Though as a hang-over from home-consoles, region locks often follow the same pattern, so I guess you could call a 3DS a "PAL region system" just because it's from somewhere that uses the PAL TV format (Which is already pretty irrelevant, seeing as pretty much any TV over here made in the last decade will be able to handle both formats). But the screen formats on the American, European and Japanese 3DS are all the same and none of them have any relation to the PAL or NTSC standards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Weird I have been playing MSU enhanced Genesis games for a while now lol