bastard =P

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Nintendo has revealed that the upcoming firmware update causes Ridge Racer 3D to freeze. But the glitch will only happen if the B button is pressed while on the Machine Select or Race Select screen before starting a Single Play or Grand Prix Race. Plus, Nintendo will send out an update to fix the problem during mid-June.

Super-Mario-3DS-4.png

going up
screen from
Super-Mario-3DS-1.png

harvest moon coming out soon

Harvest-Moon-1.jpg

Harvest-Moon-2.jpg

Harvest-Moon-3.jpg

Harvest-Moon-4.jpg

Accompanying the system update available on June 6, it has been confirmed that under certain circumstances when making a selection before the race starts in "Grand Prix" in "Single Play" mode of the Ridge Racer 3D game, the screen sometimes freezes. If you do not install the system update at this time, the symptom will not occur.

We apologize for any inconvenience. We will have a system update in mid-June that should take care of this matter.

In Ridge Racer 3D, pressing the B Button to return from Race Selection or Machine Selection may cause the screen to freeze. If the screen does freeze, please press and hold the Power button and turn the system off then retry. There should be no impact to the save data.

Nintendo

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Evo.lve said:
Pong20302000 said:
Nintendo 3DS Update Now Live: Web Browser & Store Access

Source
Not for US (yes I know I'm Aussie not like I buy my electronics from the ripoffs they call shops here).
Calm down big fella. I buy all my stuff from Australia since it's most efficient (and I don't have a credit card since I'm 15 lol) and I'm being patient about it. For god's sake, it's not like we have to wait an extra 13 days like our OoT release. Just wait until morning, about 11:00. If it's not up then, come back around 1pm and it should be up.

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
leeday100196 said:
Evo.lve said:
Pong20302000 said:

Source
Not for US (yes I know I'm Aussie not like I buy my electronics from the ripoffs they call shops here).
Calm down big fella. I buy all my stuff from Australia since it's most efficient (and I don't have a credit card since I'm 15 lol) and I'm being patient about it. For god's sake, it's not like we have to wait an extra 13 days like our OoT release. Just wait until morning, about 11:00. If it's not up then, come back around 1pm and it should be up.
US 3DS = USD250
AU 3DS = AUD350

AUD => USD exchange rate at time of purchase = AUD1 = USD1.07

3 days shipping compared to 3 weeks of preorder wait

= profit

my case rests

[edit]
SSFIV3DE US version = USD39.99
SSFIV3DE AU version = AUD70.00
exchange rate as above
do the math
[/edit]

leeday100196

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Evo.lve said:
leeday100196 said:
Evo.lve said:
Pong20302000 said:

Source
US 3DS = USD250
AU 3DS = AUD350

= profit

my case rests

[edit]
exchange rate as above
do the math
[/edit]
Yeah I get it but if you read my comment, I CAN'T DO THAT! I DON'T HAVE A CREDIT CARD! I'M 15! So that works for you, but not me.

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
leeday100196 said:
Evo.lve said:
leeday100196 said:
Evo.lve said:
Pong20302000 said:

Source
US 3DS = USD250
AU 3DS = AUD350

= profit

my case rests

[edit]
exchange rate as above
do the math
[/edit]
Yeah I get it but if you read my comment, I CAN'T DO THAT! I DON'T HAVE A CREDIT CARD! I'M 15! So that works for you, but not me.

Get one of these. No age limit.

leeday100196

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Evo.lve said:
leeday100196 said:
Evo.lve said:
leeday100196 said:
Evo.lve said:
Pong20302000 said:

Source
US 3DS = USD250
AU 3DS = AUD350

= profit

my case rests

[edit]
exchange rate as above
do the math
[/edit]

Get one of these. No age limit.
Sweet! My online expenses have just been covered! Now to find that infernal money-making machine I've always dreamed of...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i just got a 4070ti