• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 664,807
  • Replies 1,247
  • Likes 38

What do you think about this "hack"?

• Total voters

henn64

I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, but I think if we post it everywhere on the interwebs it might attract some undesired attention.
YES. From now on we refer to nintend- uhh I mean N :blink: as "N10DO" so as not to have google put this thread up as a result of searching "nintendo 3ds." Then hopefully THEY (N10DO) won't find out about this until several months after release when this sh-t is all over youtube, with n00bz saying "Hai guyz I towtall3z gawt a h4ck f0r te tree-dee-ess. Downlawd in d4 d3zcryption" [sharecash link]

Sephtenshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
YES. From now on we refer to nintend- uhh I mean N :blink: as "N10DO" so as not to have google put this thread up as a result of searching "nintendo 3ds." Then hopefully THEY (N10DO) won't find out about this until several months after release when this sh-t is all over youtube, with n00bz saying "Hai guyz I towtall3z gawt a h4ck f0r te tree-dee-ess. Downlawd in d4 d3zcryption" [sharecash link]

Thank God you're so smart! I'm dumb-dumb and I needed someone to show me the truth!!!
I know this is not exactly hard to find. But not being hard to find doesn't mean we should advertise it... I keep my room's keys in some pretty easy to find places, but that doesn't mean I post it on facebook. Maybe the donation matter doesn't really make a difference. But that's why I used the words "think" and "might" which usually don't express ultimate truths, if you know some english.

Thanks for being a really helpful and insightful guy, except not.

D

Deleted User

OP
If Google was so stupid as to fall for that, they wouldn't be the #1 internet tool makers. This thread has over 130, 000 views, if you think that they haven't seen this yet.......honestly, I don't know what to say to half of you. Besides, this place is the first place they'd look at, not Google, because GBATEMP is the one place where you can find info on pretty much any hack and everyone just posts them anyway even if they aren't posted in a thread like this.

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bet nintendo likes these kind of threads probably makes them think everyone sidetracked while they delay luigis mansion some more. Everybody spends more time talking about what they would do with there game boy once it's hacked, than they do playing it.

henn64

I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If Google was so stupid as to fall for that, they wouldn't be the #1 internet tool makers. This thread has over 130, 000 views, if you think that they haven't seen this yet.......honestly, I don't know what to say to half of you. Besides, this place is the first place they'd look at, not Google, because GBATEMP is the one place where you can find info on pretty much any hack and everyone just posts them anyway even if they aren't posted in a thread like this.

No I KNOW this is on google, you just don't want N getting wind of this too soon. Maybe they can't do much about it NOW, but they'll expect and start preparing for a hack 'till it's released.

:rolleyes: Maybeeeeeee

dehry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

LDAsh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DONATE AND HELP THE 3DS HACKING
Heheh, sure, because if there's one thing flashcart scabs are known for - it's opening up their wallets and their hearts equally as wide.

If peoples had any kind of soul, or brain even, they would give money here - http://devkitpro.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=6659

Arras mentioned this so, lemme ask him.
I just asked him, he said "...que?"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/8wi6dnzLcZ0?si=5zWGTK0CMXO3DJcb +2