Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
1tRMeiD.png

[NINT3nDS 64]
-0.4 early prognosis-

"So.. it's finally being worked at!"

Look forward guys, I tell you this is a thrill to do, believe me, it's a true work of patience, yet dare ask me if I'm close to pulling the trigger. I can guarantee you I am answering that question in a heartbeat, let me just enclose the opening with saying that this is ripe fruit. Big melons.

Let me present you this old adage in new wrapping, let yourselves engulf in the glory of the sacred potion nostalgium as it stands as wholefood categorized duly. As you see, the emulator will be introduced in thick thunder and hey, look to the fat sky as it lays out the graphical enhanceries of the spoken future and adhering emulatechnology.

I am giving you a taste of the working part of the sourcecoder. These lines of command ought to reflect atleast a glimmer of glimpse towards the god-ridden machinemangled juicebeansyrup that is my life.

Specific models running and tested: 10.1.0-27, n3DS XL (works, semi-fluently!)
-untested grounds

Due to the cryptic nature of the revealing post, any and all questions are obediently answered in relatively little time!

Ask away, brethren..

Last edited by Radlust,

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
There should be a rule around here in the forums about posting Previews/PoC/Releases without anything to back it up.
Might end up being an attention whore for all I know.

Reactions: fmkid and keanutah
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CN7KP713/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?tag=slickdeals09-20&ascsubtag=23d6e13e...