Homebrew ninjhax is LIVE

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Doesn't support my sysnand version, 4.5.0-0E (um, no eshop), have emailed mr smealum. Works fine on GW emunand with a .CIA of Cubic Ninja, including writing the exploit to the game's save (can be run again without scanning the qr and without wifi turned on).

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Getting my copy of Cubic Ninja in the morning. I told the lady at GameStop if she sold it out from underneath me.. terrible things would happen.

!

you might be charged $40, gamestop changed the price and with store pickup current store prices apply (unless your store has it at $5 for some reason)

Rinnux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More often than not the homebrew loader doesn't start for me (using gateway). It stops loading at 40% then loads the web browser. Is anyone else having this problem?

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
Does Gateway still have that issue with not having direct sound access in Homebrew? I thought that was resolved, but the Ninjhax webpage says that's still something we have to deal with.

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you might be charged $40, gamestop changed the price and with store pickup current store prices apply (unless your store has it at $5 for some reason)

I will make them give it to me for $5. That is complete bull. I will fight them tooth and nail about this.

edit: Just checked GS's website. Every second I think of this I get more angry. I've called them multiple times a day since the 17th about this game. If they try to dick me over this hard I will make their lives miserable until they override the system and give it to me at the price I ordered it at.

RenegadeKid

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Warning ! If you read carefully, it is said we need to make sure the 3DS's wifi connection is enabled and connected to the internet to install the exploit, so if I were you, I would hurry to install it.

My guess is Nintendo is going to update the firmware soon and maybe will patch the exploit.

sgtkwol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Warning ! If you read carefully, it is said we need to make sure the 3DS's wifi connection is enabled and connected to the internet to install the exploit, so if I were you, I would hurry to install it.

My guess is Nintendo is going to update the firmware soon and maybe will patch the exploit.

A FW update shouldn't kill your ability to run this, as long as you don't update to 9.3.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't want to play Cubic Ninja, it's crap.

And if you're some sort of masochist and you actually do, you can blank the saver w/ a DS, a DS flash cart and DS Save Manager... Or wait until Nintendo builds detection for the corrupted save in to the OFW, update, and then it will clear it for you. ;-)

i think you can just delete the sav by holding L+R and X+Y ,otherwise you would only be able to use it on one console? or more than one console with the same fw version?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2::rofl2: