Homebrew ninjhax is LIVE

dronesplitter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hate to bother, but other than making a folder named blarg and putting the .3dsx file inside of it with the start homebrew, do I need to copy a .smdh file over to get it to show in the menu? Otherwise, everything is working so far.

EDIT: Okay, problem was the folder needed to match the .3dsx file in name.

blunt420force

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i using .3ds version. u need to make sure ur wifi is on n connect to internet.

the qr code dun seems to save on the gateway 3ds. need to reapply qr code scanning again.

ok yea it works as a .3ds off the gateway card, but i cant get the .cia to work

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I notice in the video it shows that you don't need the qr code or wifi to continue using it, so it just loads into the HBC. What if I want to play Cubic Ninja now? :P
You don't want to play Cubic Ninja, it's crap.

And if you're some sort of masochist and you actually do, you can blank the saver w/ a DS, a DS flash cart and DS Save Manager... Or wait until Nintendo builds detection for the corrupted save in to the OFW, update, and then it will clear it for you. ;-)

Reactions: signz

Deleted member 282441

AKA ZeroTheSavior
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the end mean can run rom? But no 3ds rom? why no? if run gameboy rom ok, why 3ds no ok?

It emulates GBC ROMs, it doesn't actually run them as if it were on a real system. 3DS games require full system functions, this is an ARM11 exploit. You would need both ARM9 and ARM11, probably more, to be able to play ROMs.

tl;dr IT CANNOT PLAY 3DS GAMES, STOP ASKING

Reactions: Deboog

Ryft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tested with Gateway emunand 9.2.0-20E. Worked perfectly first try. Very awesome work! Looking forward to what people release now. Kudos Smealum and everyone else who made this possible. :D

Drenn

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Could I ask someone in the NA region using gateway to share their hacked save file? Unfortunately my camera is broken so... :(

keyra

Spoderman self proclamed fan
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hahaha i didn't read that :
8. OPTIONAL - once the ninjhax is installed to your gamecard, just go back to the "QR code" menu and it'll run automatically!

so u always need the game to run it.
people won't be able to sell the exploit and this cartrige will become collector

Reactions: signz

RenegadeKid

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Make sure you select "Old" instead of "New".

Thanks for both of your help.

Well, I tried, and still the same, I can only choose 7 to 11 for the last number. Strange.

I would appreciate very much if a GBATemp user coud upload, PM me or send me by email the QR code for the version of my firmware : 9.2.0.20U

Thank you very much

Edit : Frogboy sent to me the QR code :P, thanks to him !

Deboog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry but me no understand. how can we emulate 3ds rom?
You can't. Nothing can. Gateway and other flashcarts host 3ds roms, but they run NATIVELY on the 3ds. Emulators have to EMULATE systems by running an instance of the system within the devices own system. Nobody has built an emulator for ANY device that can EMULATE 3ds roms.

RenegadeKid

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Maybe it is a navigator problem? Really strange, I don't know why I can't choose 20.

Edit : problem solved, Frogboy PM me the QR code :yay:, thanks to him !

Ryft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it didn't go back into the Homebrew Launcher when i re-entered the QR menu and I've tried to rescan it twice and it just freezes... bleh lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello