cloud1250000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,

I've heard the kernel exploit gateway used was still there till 6.3 fw... but not the user exploit..

so is it possible to use ninjhax in order to use gateway with 6.3 firmware and below ?

Thank you!

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you have a gateway and a 6.3 fw 3ds, update to the latest version 9.0.20.10E/J/U or w/e it is and wait for the gateway update, update your gateway one said update is released, and then you have gateway for the ninjhax. Good job you, you succeeded.
I'm not advocating or condoning piracy here, though I'm pretty sure you can play homebrew with gateway anyway, so I don't see how gateway comes into this equation?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ninjhax is nothing to do with gateway... so it wont enable gateway.... especially on 6.3...

On a similar topic name:

Does anyone know if we can download cubic_ninja.3DS > run through gateway > use exploit on the rom copy> install HBC and use it on latest emunand?

I have 4.5.x.x 3DS XL and gateway with latest emunand 9.2.x.x.

I know there isnt much point, I just wondered if it was doable, and I thought this what what the OP was asking based on the thread title.

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
I read in another thread that someone managed to install HBL but the 3DS crashed when he tried to start some homebrew from it.

paulyd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ninjhax is nothing to do with gateway... so it wont enable gateway.... especially on 6.3...

On a similar topic name:

Does anyone know if we can download cubic_ninja.3DS > run through gateway > use exploit on the rom copy> install HBC and use it on latest emunand?

I have 4.5.x.x 3DS XL and gateway with latest emunand 9.2.x.x.

I know there isnt much point, I just wondered if it was doable, and I thought this what what the OP was asking based on the thread title.
NINJHAX can be exploited using a .3ds or .cia with Gateway

Reactions: KiiWii

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Yes you can. I understood KiiWii's question as 'Can we use Gateway to install HBL into emunand using Devmenu just like any other .CIA file'.

Reactions: KiiWii

cloud1250000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
okay, thats not what I've asked.. I already have a 3ds on 4.5 with gateway.

So I'll repeat myself. is it possible to use the ninjhax user exploit in order to use gateway till 6.3 firmware? (with some modification probably)

Thank you

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
okay, thats not what I've asked.. I already have a 3ds on 4.5 with gateway.

So I'll repeat myself. is it possible to use the ninjhax user exploit in order to use gateway till 6.3 firmware? (with some modification probably)

Thank you
No because you have it backwards the kernel exploit was patched in 5.0 and the user mode (arm 11 ds profile exploit) wasn't patched till 7.0 there is no kernel exploit past 4.5 yet so no way to run a gateway card past 4.5 YET

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k