Homebrew Ninjhax 11.5 firmware installation keeps crashing

EpicMedz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been trying to get ninjhax for my 11.5 firmware O3DS XL, but after scanning all 16 QR codes it keeps crashing and creating a Luma crash dump thing. I've been using Cubic Ninja on my sky3DS blue button to run homebrew and have never experienced this before. Any help? Thank you! :D

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to get ninjhax for my 11.5 firmware O3DS XL, but after scanning all 16 QR codes it keeps crashing and creating a Luma crash dump thing. I've been using Cubic Ninja on my sky3DS blue button to run homebrew and have never experienced this before. Any help? Thank you! :D
Just install boot9strap and be done with it

EpicMedz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So u been a long time user of Luma3DS and u still don't know how to use it?

I haven't used my 3DS since October 2016. Just touched it today and installed boot9strap and updated stuff. And no, I don't know how to fully use it.

Roboman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So u been a long time user of Luma3DS and u still don't know how to use it?

Chill out, Rosalina is still a new feature to Luma, and it was never available in the a9lh releases. Being a long time user doesn't mean much in this context.

What's Rosalina? An alternative way to launch?
You press L,R, and select simultaneously at any time to open a special menu. One of the options in the menu is to inject the home brew launcher into the currently running app.
Luma versions that have Rosalina no longer support hax payloads, you have to use Rosalina for 3dsx homebrew.

EpicMedz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chill out, Rosalina is still a new feature to Luma, and it was never available in the a9lh releases. Being a long time user doesn't mean much in this context.

You press L,R, and select simultaneously at any time to open a special menu. One of the options in the menu is to inject the home brew launcher into the currently running app.
Luma versions that have Rosalina no longer support hax payloads, you have to use Rosalina for 3dsx homebrew.

Thank you! This is what I was looking for, a simple explanation.

Reactions: Zidapi and Roboman

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
  • By default, the title used to boot boot.3dsx is hblauncher_loader, but this can be changed at any time (Miscellaneous options > Switch the hb. title to the current app.) : simply launch any title, use that option, close the title ; the next time you launch that title, it will run boot.3dsx

EpicMedz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, actually.
Luma automatically injects the Rosalina based homebrew launcher into the old homebrew launcher if you launch it. So yes, you can just run the homebrew launcher Cia and it runs it.

Just tried to run Decrypt9 and it crashed. Are you supposed to just replace the Decrypt9 folder when updating it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT