Popin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
When I started to play the game everything was fine and going smoothly. Then when I first started to play as Ryu and beat the first 'boss' my screen goes black and stays that way. I don't know why it's doing this. Does anyone know how to fix it? Or even if it's my card's fault?

Popin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It's not the demo though because I have that one also. It's the actual game, it just goes black. As for the card I'm using, a DS linker....

Kamiyama

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I don't know if you must convert games before you can use them with that, but in M3CF, Trim Rom and Soft Reset causes crashes and freezes some points of the game. First "boss" is one of those points.

Popin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe that would work, I tried it with 4M, but it said it was unable to play. Maybe 2M would be better, or the other options.

Popin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I just finished trying that and it still doesn't work.

QUOTE said:
I don't know if you must convert games before you can use them with that, but in M3CF, Trim Rom and Soft Reset causes crashes and freezes some points of the game. First "boss" is one of those points.
I always trim roms, I don't need to though. But this is the first time it's ever happened to me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Don't they got an entire fake Hollywood set