Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
lol, new this would pop up sooner or later.

game looks good. can't wait!

ph34r.gif

screenshots:

screen1_large.jpg
screen2_large.jpg
screen3_large.jpg

Batman55

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Who else has the tutorial demo with the giant red dragon boss? I love that so much, play it everyday. My high score on it is 108,000. I just kept doing the energy build-up red attack that destroys everything on screen.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BTW, who said eight days? North American release date is March 20, so it should be on shelves by the 21st. Today's the 17th.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JPH said:
irpacynot said:
BTW, who said eight days? North American release date is March 20, so it should be on shelves by the 21st. Today's the 17th.

the date was changed to march 25th
happy.gif

When did this happen? Gamespot just reported today that it was due to ship on the 20th. That was fast.

Gian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Huh. Gamespot does have it on the 20th.
Yay for less waiting. C:

Just saw the Xplay Review (Yeah, I watched G4).
Gave it a 3/5.
Thought it would at least get a 4 from them.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Gian said:
Huh. Gamespot does have it on the 20th.
Yay for less waiting. C:

Just saw the Xplay Review (Yeah, I watched G4).
Gave it a 3/5.
Thought it would at least get a 4 from them.

3/5??! This is madness!! I personally don't like the Xplay. Back in the early 2007, I used to watch them because they made fun of the game and actually gave a decent review while at it. Now, they're being serious about their reviews, and another thing I've found was that their reviews are very short. Too bad.

teH XeRO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xplay sucks..w/e that idiots name is with the spikey blond hair, adam sesle or something, probably sucks at most of the games he reviews and gives them bad ratings..the guy is a joke..and the girl only likes rpg's if i remember right..a rating out of 5 isnt accurate either..best show used to be on tech tv called the screensavers..screw xplay lol...the game looks incredible

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to sound too fanboyish, but a 3-point-fucking-5?!
wacko.gif

Honestly, it seems like the prettier the DS game, the lower critics feel they must score it. I've been replaying the demo countless times, and I don't give a rat's ass if this game is only an hour long -- it's an incredible accomplishment on the DS. Taking crack shots at it is ridiculous, especially considering something Sessler said recently about hating how so many blogs these days seem to be purposefully down on good games just to attract readership.

I guess I can't really comment intelligently about the X-Play score (or any other score of the game, for that matter) until I've actually played Dragon Sword through for myself, but that score doesn't sound right. This game would have to have Tingle come out and spray the screen with a tit for it to get anything less than a perfect score from me.
grog.gif

*fanboy rant over*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: America ya~