Nicotine-free vaping as a substitute for candy?

SylverReZ

GBATemp's Amiga Owner
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I pop a mint candy every couple of hours or so because I like the taste it leaves in my mouth, but I was hoping to replace it with something that I don't have to ingest and that doesn't trick my stomach into producing more acid like chewing gums. Would it make sense to vape nicotine-free liquid so I can do it more often?
Nicotine free is the best idea if you're only there for the taste and not for the addictive chemicals.

Reactions: JustABadger

SylverReZ

GBATemp's Amiga Owner
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sure, if you like the sound of popcorn lung
Popcorn lung is very rare so you don't have to worry about it if you're vaping, unless you have a physical condition, then it's never a good idea.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
If you just want the taste look up "aromatherapy inhaler" and similar stuff. Disregard any "health benefits" claims and notice it's a stick of cotton filter in a tube. Buy or improvise one of those, get some candy-flavored aromas and succ.

The most recent one called Füm is pretending they invented the concept but there are dozens of them out there.

1725807426737.png

Fancy wooden ones if you want to feel posh but you can literally stick a cigarette filter into a pen and SUCC

Last edited by Veho,

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you just want the taste look up "aromatherapy inhaler" and similar stuff. Disregard any "health benefits" claims and notice it's a stick of cotton filter in a tube. Buy or improvise one of those, get some candy-flavored aromas and succ.

The most recent one called Füm is pretending they invented the concept but there are dozens of them out there.

View attachment 456796

Fancy wooden ones if you want to feel posh but you can literally stick a cigarette filter into a pen and SUCC
Vapings has been claimed more as a healthy alternative not that it is healthier. 4 chemicals VS the too many to count in normal cigarettes.

• Love
Reactions: Xdqwerty

tmnr1992

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't advise it, it seems the liquid used for vaping is still harmful even if it does not contain nicotine or cannabis.
Post automatically merged:

Nobody said you had to inhale it, just puff it in and out of your mouth for the taste.
It gets absorbed through mucous membranes, which include the mouth, but maybe to a lesser degree since there's less surface area than in the lungs.

Last edited by tmnr1992,
  • Sad
Reactions: Xdqwerty

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing with vaping is it tends to dry out ur mouth and gives u bad breath after. The candy flavors are good though. I switched from Newports to vaping 12 years ago within a week I felt a noticeable change physically. Sour apple watermelon, sour watermelon peach, mango loco oh they are just so sweet and good. Trying to get a girl just started seeing to switch off cigs. Woman tend to think gonna gain weight when stop smoking cigs so I’m like u get ur nicotine and its like eating candy but ur not

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: That game maybe too violent for your granny tho. Better get Barbies Dream house instead.