Nice Pre-updated carts

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by MikeTR, Mar 15, 2012.

Mar 15, 2012

Nice Pre-updated carts by MikeTR at 12:57 PM (1,174 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. MikeTR
    OP

Newcomer MikeTR Advanced Member

Portugal
    Hello everyone.
    I have been trying to make use of my ez flash vi but to no avail, it seems that only the unbricker would be the solution but sadly, i don't have anyone close to do it.
    So i decided to buy a pre-updated cart, and I wanted to ask you guys if you know any good reasonable priced website that ships worldwide, since I live in Portugal.

Thanks in advance.

2. tmactx

Member tmactx GBAtemp Regular

Portugal
    google "chipspain" is a store in spain that sends against reimbursement for our country. (buy it personally recommend ensta store)
    or search for "Discoazul" is or shop that does the same.

edit: sorry edit now in Englis

3. Mr. Prince

Member Mr. Prince GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Saudi Arabia
    Please don't post in a language other than English (According to the rules) : http://gbatemp.net/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

4. MikeTR
    OP

Newcomer MikeTR Advanced Member

Portugal
    Thanks but, I know about Discoazul, but are they pre-updated? It's that I bought my ez from there

5. tmactx

Member tmactx GBAtemp Regular

Portugal

for this store has to call (put a written mail) for them to do this update. if thou doest not they send it as it is at the origin. chipspain have to do in writing in the comments section to your order.