'Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom' has been rated for the Nintendo Switch

no no kuni2.JPG

A new entry has appeared on the official ESRB's website for Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom - Prince's Edition with the Nintendo Switch specified as the platform. While there has been no official announcement from Bandai Namco of the Switch port nor of the "Prince Edition", it strongly indicates that the game, first released in 2018, is heading to the Switch with some new additions.

The entry is currently live on the official website where the game has received a "Teen" rating and reads:

This is an adventure role-playing game in which players assume the role of a man helping a half-human child to defeat an evil force. From a third-person perspective, players explore environments and engage in melee combat against fantasy creatures (e.g., half-human soldiers, skeletons, monsters). Players use swords, fireballs, pistols, arrows, and hammers to defeat enemies. Combat is highlighted by impact sounds, cries of pain, and occasional gunfire. A handful of cutscenes depict quick splashes of blood when characters are shot.

nono.jpg

To find out more about Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom be sure to check our official PC review linked below!

:arrow: Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Official GBAtemp Review
:arrow: SOURCE

Robika

Trophies
XP
Country
already pirated this on the ps4, but I haven't played it. I'm really looking forward to this one. I don't know about the gameplay really, judging from the first one, which I bought on the switch. however, the art style is breathtaking.
I sadly have to say that the 2nd one is more of a Tales of game than a Ni No Kuni sequel. The art style is fine but thefirst one is a pseudo pokemon and the second one has none of those mechanics. Not saying it is a bad game, just that the first one was pretty good, and something different to play and the second one is a Action RPG. I don't care that much for the charaters, or the story.

Reactions: Bladexdsl

Prior22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fantastic. I played the first one and really liked it. I'm sick of Switch getting ports long after Sony gets them though. That better not be the case with Spyro 4. I'll be itching to play that sucker right away but only want to support Nintendo in terms of buying consoles.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
oh this game played this on the ps4. talk about a disappointing game boring story, lame simple combat and an absolutely terrible postgame it's pretty much pointless to even do it and there's pretty only 10 monster models and they keep using them and just recolor them. yes i know they do that in rpg anyway but in this it's much MUCH worse! they dropped the ball big time on this one. I immediately sold it after finishing it.

Last edited by Bladexdsl,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    haddad @ haddad: anyone online can help me with my new 2ds xl please...