Gaming NFS: ProsStreet

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yah but buy the time I reach like 3rd gear, he's almost 100 feet ahead of me, and there's no way I can catch up.
frown.gif

Ze best drag car is teh Corvette with all best powerups. Win every time with that much acceleration. Oh, BTW, I finished 100%, so if anybody have some troubles, ask me.

Corvette? I wish I could get it, yet unlock it. I only have my own Skyline and Ray's Bimmer. Pisses me off, I may just get a save file. Or download the latest cheat dat. But I'm too lazy.
tongue.gif

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I loved the game.
Too easy at the start though.. And you can buy the fastest car in the game pretty much straight up... I was expecting the unlockable cars to be fully sick, but ended up selling them for extra dough.
Pretty sure I got the 911 to sub 5 seconds in the drag. and the corvette too..
Ford GT is still the car of choice
biggrin.gif

Supra for drifting aswell
smile.gif

Antihero2007

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't like the Ford GT doesn't really like corners I find, the Chevrolet Corvette Z06 is my best car atleast for tracks with tight corners.

Does the DS's NFS: ProStreet next gen brother also have hydrolics? I'm tempted to get NFS: ProStreet when I get my Xbox 360 but I really dislike the hydrolics mode on the DS, if it does I may get Forza 2 instead.

Cimi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
DO someone have ideas how to do damn rotating hydraulics?

static ones are pretty easy... rotating... impossible
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1