Gaming Next update: More Info

beta4attack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
1. 3D Video, and 3D Stop Motion animation videos.
2. QR code functionality will be improved
3. Transfer game files between Nintendo 3DS systems
4. New puzzles and extra Find Mii Dungeon
5. eShop will be expanded as well,You'll soon have access to game demos(for both downloadable games and retail games)
6. You'll be able to download software while your system is in Sleep Mode
7. The eShop will also support Download Codes (which will be used primarily for special promotions) and will enable users to save payment information to their system if they so so desire
8. The update will add a new application to your system's Home Menu:"Nintendo Zone" active when you're at a Nintendo 3DS hotspot location.Provides free access to exclusive content,streaming 3D videos(such as game trailers,tv ads) trivia games, and retail promotions
So, what do you think? I think it's pretty darn good

But I do have a little question about that Nintendo Zone:
Will it work on any Wi-Fi or will it need special hotspots to work?

Lokao0

aka LkProd
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nintendo Zone will work like the one on Nintendo DSi's. Hotspots; whenever you find one it will warn you and you can enter the Nintendo Zone channel to download the things.
And as always this thing will be useless for me as I live in Brazil and there are no Hotspots here.

Astoria

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Nintendo said that the system for the demos will be available in the updates. So If Nintendo doesn't make any demos, other companies will surely do.

ficarra1002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. 3D Video, and 3D Stop Motion animation videos.
2. QR code functionality will be improved
3. Transfer game files between Nintendo 3DS systems
4. New puzzles and extra Find Mii Dungeon
5. eShop will be expanded as well,You'll soon have access to game demos(for both downloadable games and retail games)
6. You'll be able to download software while your system is in Sleep Mode
7. The eShop will also support Download Codes (which will be used primarily for special promotions) and will enable users to save payment information to their system if they so so desire
8. The update will add a new application to your system's Home Menu:"Nintendo Zone" active when you're at a Nintendo 3DS hotspot location.Provides free access to exclusive content,streaming 3D videos(such as game trailers,tv ads) trivia games, and retail promotions
Exchanging downloaded eshop games to new systems? Buy used eshop games! And the video sounds pretty cool. Other than the fact it will break my acekard, sounds pretty epic.

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was so excited about the 3d video recording and playback until I heard that it is limited to 10 seconds. If it were longer the codec could be figured out so we can code 3D movies to it.

Kiaku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The update supposedly comes out December 8, as announced by Nintendo in their eShop, but they might push it back again...
When companies announce a release date, expect to wait even longer. Then you wouldn't be as disappointed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1