Hacking Next Update before Xmas

Runehasa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the response I got from Gateway after inquiring about Multirom support and the bugs

"It will be included with our next update, which should be before Christmas."

mailto:[email protected]

> I know things are still in beta but I just wanted to let you know a
> vast majority of the gateway community is receiving lockups when
> trying to load into emunand mode forcing a long press of the power
> button to reset it. Also same lock up issues arise when you exit a game causing a loss of the save file.

> With those issues being said just wondering if there are any fixes
> coming soon or if and when the multiple support may be on its way.

> Thank you and key. Up the awesome work

Reactions: tjexp

kenwa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Thanks for the update! :lol:

Hi, have you done the emunand update? and today we might see the new firmware 7.0.

btw, can't wait for the multirom support and hopefully gateway team can iron out all the bugs from the public beta.

Ryft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, have you done the emunand update? and today we might see the new firmware 7.0.

btw, can't wait for the multirom support and hopefully gateway team can iron out all the bugs from the public beta.

Yeah I updated to 6.3 last night. Worked fine when I followed the instructions in the stickied post near the last page.

nervx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I wonder when r4 team is going to update. gateway team pushed the beta out because r4 said their next version was a few days away. now we haven't heard anything from r4 but gateway is claiming another update shortly.

interesting to see the new guys out perform the pros, especially with all the shit people here gave gateway.

JohnnyBlaze1986

FUCK GBATEMP!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatempsucks.com
XP
Country
United States
This is the response I got from Gateway after inquiring about Multirom support and the bugs

"It will be included with our next update, which should be before Christmas."

.....and just in time for my Disney Trip in the middle of January! Thanks, Gateway! Hopefully you will actually FULFILL this date rather than bullshit us though....

Eyesenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
love the good news of multi-rom altough was happy with the 2.0b1 my only prob is how will i get to keep my saves cause i really dont want to lose ma zelda ALBW saves when updating thanks alot in advance for info

Runehasa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh just an FYI I wrote back to them asking to clarify if they meant the multi rom support or the fixes were scheduled before Christmas and they kindly replied both. So looks to be a good Xmas let's just hope Nintendo doesn't break emunand with their next update

olfa

Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
well on r4i side

the new fw (the 3.0 with emunand) will be out before christmas
but the multirom will be after christmas
wait and see ...

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I wonder when r4 team is going to update. gateway team pushed the beta out because r4 said their next version was a few days away. now we haven't heard anything from r4 but gateway is claiming another update shortly.

interesting to see the new guys out perform the pros, especially with all the shit people here gave gateway.
Haha, i wonder that too...i predict the r4 team again will wait until gateway releases their update...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D