Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
We will release the English version of PDA software later  01-08-2006
There are many people care about our PDA software of G6 is Chinese version now. We will release the English version of PDA software ASAP.

So a lot of us decided to wait a month and spend an extra $15 on the english version of the G6 lite, only to find that the PDA function has two problems. 1) it's still in chinese. 2) it takes up 80MB of space.

Many people are deleting it to make room for another game.

When it comes out in english, are you guys going to use it? What about alternatives... are there any good homebrew PDA roms already out there - maybe even some that don't take 80MB?

dem1980

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
DSorganise is a great tool but it doesn't worked on g6 lite because the g6 team keep their fat driver secret for the moment...

anotheruser22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When it comes out in english, are you guys going to use it? What about alternatives... are there any good homebrew PDA roms already out there - maybe even some that don't take 80MB?

If I had the choice again I wouldn't wait for the English version. It's really no different at the end of the day, everything's English anyway except for a few menu options on the DS side.

Deleting the PDA folder was the first thing I did. I wouldn't use it in English or Chinese. I mean come on this is an awesome game system here not a PDA.... just a novelty to me.

digimax

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.