Hacking Newly bought R4 DS isn't working.

Waxpoetix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently bought an R4 Ultra SDHC /w Kingston 4GB Micro SDHC from R4DS-DS.com When I put in the games into it and put it into my sister's DS Lite, it just showed the main DS screen where you have an option to do Picto Chat. Above that, was a box entitled Durasu with Japanese kanji written on it. I selected that and the screen went into the black screen with loading written on it but nothing ever happened. I formatted the whole DS card and re-loaded Wood R4 to it but it still isn't even loading up to the menu with games. Can anyone please assist me with this issue? I donno whether I should return it or what. The R4 DS came with a 4gig SD if that helps. Thanks and looking forward to some help as I'm not really savvy with all these DS Card stuff as well as some of the other people here. Thanks.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Waxpoetix said:
I recently bought an R4 Ultra SDHC /w Kingston 4GB Micro SDHC from R4DS-DS.com When I put in the games into it and put it into my sister's DS Lite, it just showed the main DS screen where you have an option to do Picto Chat. Above that, was a box entitled Durasu with Japanese kanji written on it. I selected that and the screen went into the black screen with loading written on it but nothing ever happened. I formatted the whole DS card and re-loaded Wood R4 to it but it still isn't even loading up to the menu with games. Can anyone please assist me with this issue? I donno whether I should return it or what. The R4 DS came with a 4gig SD if that helps. Thanks and looking forward to some help as I'm not really savvy with all these DS Card stuff as well as some of the other people here. Thanks.
I don't think r4 Ultra supports wood r4 firmware iirc. Go to their website (http://www.r4ultra.com/) and download their AKAIO 1.8.6a firmware, install it, then tell us what happens.

Waxpoetix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks you guys! It works
smile.gif
Just like u said with the AKAIO firmware now. Is there any way I can change the skin of it though? Thanks soooo much for all of your help btw!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak like a Wlaker