WolfThatGoesMoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FTPD has problems with "large" files so that is probably the error ^^

yes

I also do not have this error, or any problem with FTPd at all. See the screen shot below

8EI8K8k.png

tomGER

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I do not have that problem with ftpd :)
I also do not have this error, or any problem with FTPd at all. See the screen shot below

8EI8K8k.png

This is different for everyone, the problem with big files and ftpd is however completely confirmed and still in the process of getting fixed - I'd generally say that I recommend not sending files from the switch to your pc that are somewhat large (Also for the fact that this is way slower than just mounting your sd-card (either via memloader or by inserting it into your computer)

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is different for everyone, the problem with big files and ftpd is however completely confirmed and still in the process of getting fixed - I'd generally say that I recommend not sending files from the switch to your pc that are somewhat large (Also for the fact that this is way slower than just mounting your sd-card (either via memloader or by inserting it into your computer)
Someone compiled a new version of FTPD and it seems to be working fine!

Reactions: tomGER

FreeOurDevices

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i had this running last night on 5.0.2. when i got up, my switch was at 5.1.0. now i cant get the send the payload. Anyone else experiencing this?

EDIT: i should note that i have booted into CFW and HomeBrew dozens of times successfully on 5.0.2 and updated all my sd files and payload to [hekate_ctcaer_2.3] as of yesterday. Everything worked better than ever. Until now that is, that I'm on 5.1.0. But i'm thinking i may need to update TegraRCMSmash (maybe?)

Last edited by FreeOurDevices,

tomGER

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
UPDATE: TegraRCMSmash was not the issue either... It seems to be something with 5.1.0, however this thread seems to tell me that should not the the case
Questions:

1. Are you using exFAT or FAT32?
2. How is your SD called?
3. Are you on version 2.5 of SDFiles?
4. Have you tried the "CFW for firmware 1" option?
5. What exactly happens, is there some error code?
6. Have you tried deleting everything except your /switch/ and /Nintendo/ folder and then placing all the new files again?

Reactions: FreeOurDevices

FreeOurDevices

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Questions:

1. Are you using exFAT or FAT32?
2. How is your SD called?
3. Are you on version 2.5 of SDFiles?
4. Have you tried the "CFW for firmware 1" option?
5. What exactly happens, is there some error code?
6. Have you tried deleting everything except your /switch/ and /Nintendo/ folder and then placing all the new files again?

1. exFAT (its a 128GB card)
2. "Removable Disk (G)"
3. Yes. And I just recopied them over as well
4. No. I seen the option last night, but have not tried it. Now, I can't even get to the menu
5. Nothing. I put the jig in and place the Switch into RCM, connect it to Windows, launch payload via TegraRCMSmash, then a black CMD screen appears/disappears. Switch screen stays black.
I've never had this much trouble before updating to 5.1.0
6. No. But i will then report back :)

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
1. exFAT (its a 128GB card)
2. "Removable Disk (G)"
3. Yes. And I just recopied them over as well
4. No. I seen the option last night, but have not tried it. Now, I can't even get to the menu
5. Nothing. I put the jig in and place the Switch into RCM, connect it to Windows, launch payload via TegraRCMSmash, then a black CMD screen appears/disappears. Switch screen stays black.
I've never had this much trouble before updating to 5.1.0
6. No. But i will then report back :)
You tried TegraRCMGUI?

Reactions: FreeOurDevices

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom