OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
1. exFAT (its a 128GB card)
2. "Removable Disk (G)"
3. Yes. And I just recopied them over as well
4. No. I seen the option last night, but have not tried it. Now, I can't even get to the menu
5. Nothing. I put the jig in and place the Switch into RCM, connect it to Windows, launch payload via TegraRCMSmash, then a black CMD screen appears/disappears. Switch screen stays black.
I've never had this much trouble before updating to 5.1.0
6. No. But i will then report back :)

If you're on exFAT, try following this: https://gbatemp.net/threads/newest-hekate-sdfiles-zip.506280/page-3#post-8029346

FreeOurDevices

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok so i tried out TegraRCMGUI. I have it working now, but that wasnt the issue. I had a large Windows update last night, and somehow APX Driver was lost. TegraRCMGUI detected it was missing and reinstalled it. 100% Working again!

Reactions: tomGER

tomGER

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ok so i tried out TegraRCMGUI. I have it working now, but that wasnt the issue. I had a large Windows update last night, and somehow APX Driver was lost. TegraRCMGUI detected it was missing and reinstalled it. 100% Working again!
Haven't heard of a case where Windows uninstalled the driver yet, interesting

doofdilla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi tomGER,

thanks for your work so far.

Just a quick question if you don't mind.

The Atmosphere Version in "v.2.5 Speed Boy", does it include the commit with the "HANS Style Redirection for System Data Archives" ? (commit 5C80016)

If not, could you compile the latest version?

Thanks for your time
Regards
Dilla

tomGER

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi tomGER,

thanks for your work so far.

Just a quick question if you don't mind.

The Atmosphere Version in "v.2.5 Speed Boy", does it include the commit with the "HANS Style Redirection for System Data Archives" ? (commit 5C80016)

If not, could you compile the latest version?

Thanks for your time
Regards
Dilla

I'm currently in the process of testing it and getting it to work, the chance is currently pretty slim though since it's still pretty broken

maxx488

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
hey guys a quick question. I wanna get into homebrew but i dont want to risk my console. Will i have battery issues by installing and using this? like desync for example.
Thanks.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys a quick question. I wanna get into homebrew but i dont want to risk my console. Will i have battery issues by installing and using this? like desync for example.
Thanks.
Unless you're using Linux on the Switch or AutoRCM, probably not. Desync issues are also easy to fix.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: And I wonder what you do...