Hacking Newbie needs help pls

ohnsons

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi ,I am using a SDHC card that comes with chinese cheatcodes,I tried downloading the new Cheatdat but I keep getting a 'Database form error ' prompt from the cheatcode editor.When I downloaded Usercheatdat,I had no problems reading the data.but I cannot save the cheats on the game when I checked all of the cheats for the game..pls advise me what went wrong...thks

ohnsons

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hehe Moo said:
Is it necessary to read it with the Cheat Code Editor?
Right..I can just unzip the file onto my desktop & drag onto the old cheatdat...Is that right ?I am using the R4 Clone with SDHC V1.23. with a 8gb SD..
Why does the cheat editor prompt with"Database error " when try to view the cheatdat on it ?I was able to replace old Cheatdat with the Usercheatdat but the cheats would not save..
I use the Cheat Editor to delete the cheat codes of the games I don't want..

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Well that's your problem. That SD Card is too big, the maximum is 2GB's. What do you mean by R4 clone don't you mean R4DS?

BKZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Canonbeat234 said:
Well that's your problem. That SD Card is too big, the maximum is 2GB's. What do you mean by R4 clone don't you mean R4DS?

He means he is using a fake R4 and not a real R4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there