Hacking [newbie]About R4 and Some other things

yungcan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
1. i downloaded the newest cheat.DAT file and already copy it into my system folder..but then, why some cheats exist some not?
because in the game list, all those games in my R4 is included within the cheat file.
for example the cheats contain all of yu-gi-oh game, but there is no cheat available at all when i want to play it??
the same thing happened when i tried "userCheat.DAT file"
any idea what's happening in here??

2.What's the newest firmware for R4 DS?? 1.19 or 1.22 or 1.26??
i try to update it to 1.26 but didn't work at all..it makes the NDS unable to continue the program after Nintendo Warning health. stuck at 'loading...' nds.gif
i revert it back to 1.18 and update to 1.19, it works but the language of cheat is in chinese wacko.gif
so i change it again to 1.22, it works but often hang.
so i stick out with v1.18..
what's the latest and best firmware version for R4 DS?
what's the difference b/w R4 DS and R4 DS SDHC??
i forgot what's my R4 type is.. can u check what type is ur R4?if you can, how?
but i am sure it's one of those 2.

3. What is homebrew(homebrew nds games, homebrew nds application,etc)?? i don't get it at all..
4. actually what do u need to do to update R4 firmware?
my current version, 1.18 has a monshell folder in it.. but some other versions has monshell2 and other folder sometimes..
so what do i need to do?? do i need to delete the monshell folder?

i think that's all for now..
i really am sorry if i post this topic in the wrong category.. but i am still not familiar with this website, don't know where to go if i wanna ask about all those things.

please kindly explain the answer of those question.. i appreciate ur help, thanks.
gbasp.gif

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
you just made a thread about this and its still on this page
dont keep on making threads about the same thing
ask other questions in the same thread, it makes the forum really slow and its really annoying

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: though if it s important to go online for a game I would much rather buy it