Hacking New3DS,should we buy it now?

jaku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, I managed to get it around 3PM CST time yesterday. Where a friend tried around 11PM CST and it was no longer available for download. I'm glad I got my system in time yesterday. You can still get a Japanese cartridge of the game.

noki@

Trophies
XP
Country
Personally I am not interested in the new 3ds at all... I would not be surprised if a new handheld comes out next year...

jaku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They have had a new 3DS/2DS every year since the 3DS originally came out. So it's possible a new one will come out, however with the delay on the New 3DS for the states, I don't think we will see a new console until 2016. We might get an announcement of the next console on a Nintendo Direct or at E3, but I don't think we will see a brand new version for a while now.

I am enjoying the New 3DS with the extra buttons and the control stick. It's kinda nice for Smash but obviously isn't required at all.

Ryanrocks462

Wii U/3DS Hacker.. Will test anything, A Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, I managed to get it around 3PM CST time yesterday. Where a friend tried around 11PM CST and it was no longer available for download. I'm glad I got my system in time yesterday. You can still get a Japanese cartridge of the game.

damn looks like nintendy really doesn't want their new 3ds hacked :P at least they can't get rid of 3ds roms ;3 #GW

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Freedom* *(terms and conditions apply)