Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
a5kh82.jpg

I just noticed there's a new update for the wii and i can't access the shop or play online without updating.
Does this affect the HBC or any of my CIOS'?
I also tried updating the channel from MMM but it didn't work.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This has been out for a few weeks, there have been several topics already. New IOS (62) and updated Shop Channel. Installing won't affect HBC in anyway. It'll probably your cIOS crap.

WiiGamer86

Trophies
Website
www.hatena.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm able to confirm that the new update doesn't affect the HBC in anyway but it will stub out cIOS249 which is used for loading games off of a USB hard drive.
My younger brother, updated our hacked Wii without telling me so he can get the new YouTube channel installed.

By the way, if I was suppose to introduce myself first in a introduction thread, then I'm sorry that I haven't done that, yet.

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm able to confirm that the new update doesn't affect the HBC in anyway but it will stub out cIOS249 which is used for loading games off of a USB hard drive.
My younger brother, updated our hacked Wii without telling me so he can get the new YouTube channel installed.

By the way, if I was suppose to introduce myself first in a introduction thread, then I'm sorry that I haven't done that, yet.
Thanks for the info, i rely alot on cIOS 249 so it's not worth it, i'll just update with modmii instead.
AFAIK introductions are not mandatory, so it's your choice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1