Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
hello all,

I read a lot on this forum but i didnt have a nintendo ds.
Now i bought a ds lite and I wanted to play some more games so I read on this forum and I bought :

- Passkey 3
- M3 SD Slim

Will i be able to run all NDS games with this ?
Are there gonna be any slowdowns ? do I need something more except an SD card ?
I cant find a topic on what SD cards are the best
frown.gif

Do i need to do anything if the stuff arrives ? Put in the Passkey and upload some games on the M3?

tnx all

HeinzHarald

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You can find a compatibility list at m3adapter.com. Pretty much every game is supported. And at least as long as you don't get a slow memory card there shouldn't be any slowdowns (perhaps not even then, I'm not sure). There is also a list of compatible memory cards at m3adapter.com. If you stick with a brand mentioned in the list, you'll probably be ok.

I'm using 1GB Sandisk Ultra II in my MiniSD M3, and it works perfectly.

If you havn't got a card reader for SD you need to buy one, and hook up to your computer. You pop the memory in the reader, run the M3 Game Manager, transfer games, and pop it back into the M3. With the M3 and Passcard 3 in the DS you're good to go.

TommyVlaming

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
You can find a compatibility list at m3adapter.com. Pretty much every game is supported. And at least as long as you don't get a slow memory card there shouldn't be any slowdowns (perhaps not even then, I'm not sure). There is also a list of compatible memory cards at m3adapter.com. If you stick with a brand mentioned in the list, you'll probably be ok.

I'm using 1GB Sandisk Ultra II in my MiniSD M3, and it works perfectly.

If you havn't got a card reader for SD you need to buy one, and hook up to your computer. You pop the memory in the reader, run the M3 Game Manager, transfer games, and pop it back into the M3. With the M3 and Passcard 3 in the DS you're good to go.

tnx now its all clear
cant wait to play those fancy games !

XxMxVxPxX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow, why would you just go out and buy 100$ worth of shit and THEN go on the forums ask if it will work? it should have been " all clear" before your dumbass bought an m3

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

or if ur cheap, u can always use a digital camera or mp3 player as a adapter
smile.gif

ecco16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone try "SanDisk Ultra® II SD™ 2GB" on M3 slim? does it work? (since somebody mentions that ultra 1 gb is working)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse