Did your main method of Hax break?

• Total voters

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The payload is downloaded through the internet, so when you use the OOThax installer, select the version you're updating to (10.4.0-29E/U/J) and it will install the payload you need.
Thank you!

Does menu hax still work on N3DS 10.4? Do I need to update the payload for that too?

Harps

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thank you!

Does menu hax still work on N3DS 10.4? Do I need to update the payload for that too?
I'm not sure if menuhax works, but if it does, don't bother updating it before you update your console. Use OOThax to get into the homebrew launcher and install menuhax using the menuhax manager after you've updated.

Krwn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Can I still open the browser on firmware 10.3 and lower (asking specifically on the N3DS)?

Sorry if the answer is self evident. It isn't for me.

NakedFaerie

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
You wont belive this.
I just got the phone call from NintenDOH saying my NNID has been transferred to my N3DSXL and I just sign in and transfer it.
Well, I loaded up settings and yes it transferred and set up.
I then loaded up eshop and it asked for an update.
So, it updated between me entering my NNID in settings and me opening the eshop.

Luckily I can still goto homebrew launcher and get into the eshop with the spoof. Only problem is some software gives an error when trying to download. I've turned them into sleep mode downloads.
What I'm hoping is when I downgrade to 9.2 as its on 10.3 now, backup my NAND and make the emunand. I'll then update the emunand to 10.4 and download the apps via sleep mode there. They should hopefully work on sysnand after that if i'm right.

Can I downgrade with sleep mode downloads? Or should I kill them and just wait till the emunand is set up and try again then?

Anyway, what a bastard of a time to push the update. I did update to 10.3 this morning getting ready for the NNID transfer.

BTW, just tell them the old 3ds is dead and they will transfer the NNID to a new console. I've blocked all internet access on the old 3DS so it never updates or talks online so I have 2 consoles with all my apps :)

NakedFaerie

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
RxTools and N3DS? No. Still no 9.6+ support.
Cakes and Reinand, N3DS? Yes.
RxTools/Cakes, O3DS? Yes.

Just make a backup of emuNAND first to be safe. Never hurts.

Is there a new version of cakes? Do you have a link?
I could never get it working with 10.3 emunand but it works fine with 9.2 sysnand.
And how do you backup emunand?

LeSpaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahh yisss.
My 3DS is gonna be
SO
DARN
STABLE.
cant even knock it off this table ughhhh.

im glad i took the plunge and downgraded. Really enjoying cfw

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Ahh yisss.
My 3DS is gonna be
SO
DARN
STABLE.
cant even knock it off this table ughhhh.

im glad i took the plunge and downgraded. Really enjoying cfw

Nintendo stability updates threaten the universe! The Nintendo 3DS is now so stable that the space it occupies will drop down to a lower more stable energy state. The vacuum shall be transformed and the destruction it will bring will spread at the speed of light! Nintendo Illuminati Apocalypse Master Plan Confirmed! :D

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
memchunkhax2 was what allowed to downgrade, isn it?

As a o3DS 10.3 RxTools user, is it safe to update EmuNAND? Does something get lost? (.cia installation/execution, etc...) Backing my emunand right now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr