New to Wii Help!

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Homebrew was there as on the SD or the channel? If its on the HBC menu, then it should be alright.
Ok I did the backup, now what should I follow next? is there a quick guide for region change?
Post automatically merged:

I did a quick youtube guide & changed the region to US, now what are other steps to install emulators & games?

Last edited by Onepunchbruh,

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Use modmii to softmod, then use it again to region change

The softmod wizard includes a usb loader setup component, if u said no to it u can use its USB loader setup wizard separately on its own

Grab emulators and stuff from modmii classic's download page 2, or from oscwii.org

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Use modmii to softmod, then use it again to region change

The softmod wizard includes a usb loader setup component, if u said no to it u can use its USB loader setup wizard separately on its own

Grab emulators and stuff from modmii classic's download page 2, or from oscwii.org
I've done it all, changed the region to US, installed usb loader & installed ios files for usb loader but i'm having issues with the wii games, they are not showing up on the usb loader, I uncheck usb mount option init & also have fat32 formatted sd card on it with two wbfs games but it's not detecting them, do you know any solution for it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto