New to this psvita henkaku thing and want to learn as much as possible

Vsoto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I know theres ways to download physical games using henkaku psvita. I've seen it on YouTube but I'm stumped how do they use vita shell while the sd2vita card is out of the vita system n the game is in the port. I trying to figure a way to place vitashell in the 4gb memory card but it wont recognize the card while the sd2vita is in the system. I'm new to this so anyone with knowledge is greatly appreciated

Vsoto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I turned on my henkaku vita today and as ur loads up it goes to the main screen then jumps immediately to vitashell starts it then restarts shows the henkaku logo goes to the main screen n jumps to vitashell n restarts it I've lost control of my vita. I rebuilt the database n got control of it but If i go into anything (vitashell, any homebrew, autoplugin) it restarts n goes thru opening vitashell again n restarts I've looked at the config.txt n dont see any abnormalities at this point I'm stressed n depressed spent 48 hours doing research n found nothing. Please someone help me step by step.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's hold L at boot to disable your plugins. you might see if it does it then. you didn't install enso ex, did you? that one seems to have a lot of stability problems including bricks.

Last edited by godreborn,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjy9nc5QwBY