1. Vsoto

OP Vsoto Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hey guys I know theres ways to download physical games using henkaku psvita. I've seen it on YouTube but I'm stumped how do they use vita shell while the sd2vita card is out of the vita system n the game is in the port. I trying to figure a way to place vitashell in the 4gb memory card but it wont recognize the card while the sd2vita is in the system. I'm new to this so anyone with knowledge is greatly appreciated

2. alexander1970

alexander1970 Austrian Guy - allowed make grammatical Errors

Austria
    Hello.:)

Welcome to GBAtemp.

If you seek Help for PSVita related Things,please feel free to post your Request in this Forum(s):

https://gbatemp.net/categories/sony-ps-vita-discussions.214/

Please do not forget,GBAtempis not supporting downloads from Roms/iSO´s and that Things.:)

Have a good Time here.
    Thank you for Joining.:)

jeannotte likes this.
  3. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Guru

United States
    https://vita.hacks.guide/

You can start off reading this, depend on what model and what firmware you are on decide which steps to go forward.

jeannotte likes this.
  4. Vsoto

OP Vsoto Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I turned on my henkaku vita today and as ur loads up it goes to the main screen then jumps immediately to vitashell starts it then restarts shows the henkaku logo goes to the main screen n jumps to vitashell n restarts it I've lost control of my vita. I rebuilt the database n got control of it but If i go into anything (vitashell, any homebrew, autoplugin) it restarts n goes thru opening vitashell again n restarts I've looked at the config.txt n dont see any abnormalities at this point I'm stressed n depressed spent 48 hours doing research n found nothing. Please someone help me step by step.

5. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

United States
    I think it's hold L at boot to disable your plugins. you might see if it does it then. you didn't install enso ex, did you? that one seems to have a lot of stability problems including bricks.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - possible, henkaku, psvita