New to the Wii Soft Mod Scene...

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by kayos90, Dec 10, 2009.

1. kayos90
    OP

kayos90 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 21, 2008
    United States
    Hey, I've been on the forums for a while but not post often because I like to just browse but lately I've been wondering about soft mod for the Wii. There are a few games that I want to play for the Wii but I can't play them on mine because they are from Japan and I don't own a japanese Wii. I want to be able to play a lot of JP games for the wii but I don't want to spend the money to buy the japanese games or buy a japanese wii. Can anyone give me a list of links on how to soft mod a wii, since i don't want to hard mod, so i can play japanese games on the wii. If the links were in order with instructions on how to mod it and get it set up so i can play JP games, that would be greatly appreicated. The game that I would like to play most right now is Tales of Graces, once again, thank you in advance!!!

2. bazamuffin

bazamuffin RESIDENT DILF

Feb 1, 2009
    Shmashmortion Clinic
  3. Krestent

Krestent What to post?

Mar 31, 2009
    United States

Yes, that one is one of the best.

Anyway, couldn't you search? There are plenty of guides around; there's even one in the stickies.

4. kayos90
    OP

kayos90 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 21, 2008
    United States
    thanks, and yeah i did search but when there's a huge amount of information, you're sort of overwhelmed so i didn't know where to begin. thanks though.